Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly Cunningham

Holly Cunningham

There is a big hunt coming up on Hollyoaks as little Holly Cunningham disappears and both stepdad Tony Hutchinson and Jake Dean are in the frame for her disappearance but will the child be found alive or dead???????????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-02-2010), lizann (15-02-2010)

I hope she is found alive

She's alive, she's hiding in Darren's flat. Not too sure where they are going with this story line??

Stephanie Waring has admitted that her latest Hollyoaks storyline made her feel emotional.

The actress's character Cindy Cunningham will face heartbreak in next week's episodes when her young daughter Holly (Lydia Waters) runs away. After police become involved, the situation appears more serious than first thought as officers discover Holly's schoolbag in a bin.

Speaking of the plot, Waring told PA: "I'm a mother myself so I have to put myself in that position and think how I'd feel how if it happened to me.

"Going there even a little bit made me break down completely. I can't even think about it."

The soap star, who welcomed daughter Mia in 2005, added: "Even when I'm watching stuff on TV involving kids being hurt I get a lump in my throat and have to give her a cuddle when she's asleep!"

Waring returned to Hollyoaks in 2008 following a break from the Channel 4 programme.

well this explains what cindy and tony were talking about in the flash forward episode
    Maisie Mouse

What did they say? I can't remember it now.

I cant remeber myself to be honest, but i remeber it was like they were implying that something had happened to her
    Maisie Mouse

9. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    She's alive, she's hiding in Darren's flat. Not too sure where they are going with this story line??
    Yeah i read that...so basically Holly ran away herself and no one kidnapped her...the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere with that though.
    Hmm will have to wait for next set of spoilers me thinks..

Jake finds her and then gets arrested for her disappearance

'Hollyoaks': Cindy's daughter Holly returning to soap

Hollyoaks fans will see Cindy Longford's daughter Holly Cunningham return to the village next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Actress and model Wallis Day is now playing the role of Holly, who is set to cause mischief as she arrives back home after two years away.

© Lime Pictures

Pictured: Wallis Day as Holly Cunningham.

Back from finishing school, Holly seems to be a well-mannered and sophisticated 14-year-old at first glance. However, her true bratty nature is soon revealed and it seems that she could be a mini-Cindy.

Having had a taste of the good life during her time away, Holly isn't prepared to give it up anytime soon - but her naughty antics will cause mayhem in the village.

Cindy, meanwhile, is oblivious to her daughter's faults and seems unaware that she is resented by Holly for her unstable childhood.

© Lime Pictures

Speaking of her new role, Day commented: "I am thrilled to have been cast as Holly Cunningham as I've been a fan of Hollyoaks for many years. The whole team have been so welcoming and really friendly - it's like being part of a large family and they've taught me so much already.

"Holly is a really exciting character with plenty of surprises up her sleeve, so you'd better watch to see what happens. I'm so grateful for this opportunity and I'm enjoying every minute!"

Holly's return scenes air on Wednesday, November 14 on Channel 4.

Meanwhile, Digital Spy can also confirm that the role of Dodger Savage's twin sister Sienna Blake has been recast.

Sienna will now be played by Anna Passey when she makes her debut on screen in November.

Pictured: Anna Passey.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

Thread Information