Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Cole in 'second sex text scandal'

Cheryl Cole will announce that she is divorcing footballer husband Ashley within the next few weeks, a report has claimed.

The Girls Aloud singer will end her troubled marriage after she returns from her current work-related trip to Los Angeles, according to the Daily Mail.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Ashley cheated on Cheryl with a blonde secretary in late 2008. The claim followed days of speculation surrounding the sportsman's rumoured sex texts.

A source said: "Cheryl is holding it together, she is extremely tough - don't forget she comes from a council estate in Newcastle and is a fighter. She loves Ashley, he is the love of her life, but there is only so much she will take.

"Cheryl is exhausted with it all. There was a point when she was going to ride it all out, but she has heard rumours of more women and cannot face it. They will split within weeks."

Reports recently said that Cheryl had urged her loved ones to start using her maiden name when they refer to her.

DS

bryan maybe he is the only one who gets caught you cant tell me she is innocent...thats why she takes him back she didnt mind when cowel felt her **** on the red carpet and to be well in with him im pretty sure she as bed him next time there together have a good look at the way they look in each others eyes
    Last edited by sindydoll; 18-02-2010 at 22:32.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

dont be so bloody ridiculous, that's slanderous and just ridiculous. you might not like cheryl but there's no need to make up silly little theories like that. the woman has been cheated on, yet your making her to be the guilty party in all of this.

Sonia Wild has claimed that she has a number of explicit photographs of Ashley Cole that have not been made public.

Cole claimed that he accidentally left naked photographs on an unregistered phone which he then passed on to a friend, a suggestion later rejected by Wild

According to The Mirror, Wild said: "I've still got pictures of Ashley that haven't been published. They are ones he wouldn't want showing.

"I've got four - they are of his private parts where he is aroused. I forwarded one to my mum."

Joan Callaghan, the mother of Ashley's wife Cheryl, reportedly gave the Chelsea defender a telling-off after the news broke of the texts.

Right, I need you guy's take on this, because I would never dream of taking pics of my private bits on a mobile and then send them on. Is it a normal thing to do, especially with men????

I'm not a guy so I can't answer your question Perdita, but what raised my eyebrows above was Sonia Wild passing on one of the pictures of Cole aroused to her mum

That got to me too, who would do that???? I guess some women might find this sort of thing funny too, especially with a couple of sherberts inside, but I just can't get my head around taking photos like that and sending them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I just can't get my head around taking photos like that and sending them on.
    Especially when you're famous and you know damn well that they may get out at some point
    Last edited by Dazzle; 19-02-2010 at 15:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm not a guy so I can't answer your question Perdita, but what raised my eyebrows above was Sonia Wild passing on one of the pictures of Cole aroused to her mum
    that girl is mad.. maybe she was playing guess the footballer
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    dont be so bloody ridiculous, that's slanderous and just ridiculous. you might not like cheryl but there's no need to make up silly little theories like that. the woman has been cheated on, yet your making her to be the guilty party in all of this.
    Well I've heard, through a guy who knows someone close to John Terry, that Cheryl had an affair with him. How much truth there is in that, I don't know however I doubt that Cheryl is whiter than white.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information