Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Cole in 'second sex text scandal'

Ashley Cole in 'second sex text scandal'

Ashley Cole sent sex texts and X-rated pictures of himself to a blonde secretary in late 2008, a report has claimed today.

According to The Sun, the England footballer enjoyed racy SMS exchanges with the woman, who is not being named, while his wife Cheryl Cole was busy with her first year as an X Factor judge.

The latest allegations follow reports that X-rated snaps of Ashley were sent to a topless model last summer. Last week, the sportsman insisted that the pictures had been sent by another man after he gave away a mobile he had been using while "between phones" without deleting private photos.

However, today's report alleges that the unnamed secretary was sent "virtually identical" pictures from the same unregistered pay-as-you-go phone nine months earlier. It is claimed that the Chelsea star also received explicit shots of his text companion during the exchanges.

The Sun says that messages sent to the secretary included one which read: "I beg u keep this between us x." Another allegedly said: "Please delete all texts ill have no balls left."

It is not the first scandal to hit the Coles' marriage. In early 2008, Ashley was accused of cheating on Cheryl with hairdresser Aimee Walton. The couple later managed to get their relationship back on track.

The sooner Cheryl ditches this loser the better for her imo. What is it with celebs sending sexy texts when they have great looking partners at home?

Cheryl needs to get rid of him asap - he is a complete tool

Cheryl Cole reportedly claimed that her marriage was "worth fighting for" in an interview shortly before reports of her husband Ashley's alleged X-rated pictures scandal emerged.

The Girls Aloud singer told Hello magazine that she was determined to work out marital problems with Ashley after he was accused of cheating on her with hairdresser Aimee Walton in 2008.

"If it's worth fighting for, then fight. And in the case of me and my husband, it's worth it," she said.

"Sometimes one of you makes a mistake, sometimes the other. Nevertheless, anyone who throws in the towel ends up achieving nothing.

"Let's just say that during the first six to 12 months everything is always great. You're totally in love and everything works by itself. Then, at some point, everyday life takes over again. I think that's normal."

During the interview, Cheryl also revealed that she wants to have a baby with Ashley in the near future.

"I'd like to start a family with Ashley. Not this year, but I don't want to wait forever to have children," she said.

According to reports today, Ashley sent sex texts and X-rated photos of himself to another woman in late 2008.

Cheryl has reportedly been staying at the Kensington's Baglioni Hotel in London over the weekend. She is expected to perform at the Brit Awards tomorrow night.

Girls Aloud have reportedly rallied around Cheryl Cole after it emerged that naked snaps of her husband Ashley have allegedly been sent to a topless model.

The 'Untouchable' singers are said to have urged bandmate Cheryl to dump Ashley in the wake of the scandal.

"As far as they're concerned Ashley is holding Cheryl back. He doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve any of this worry," a group insider told The Sun.

"Sarah is particularly angry, furious in fact, but all the girls are upset and see each other as sisters. They will fight tooth and claw to protect Cheryl."

According to reports today, Ashley sent sex texts and revealing photos of himself to another woman in late 2008.

In early 2008, Ashley was accused of cheating on Cheryl with hairdresser Aimee Walton.

The '3 Words' singer is scheduled to perform at the Brit Awards in London tomorrow.

well she might be a pig too who knows what they realy get up to behind closed doors
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    well she might be a pig too who knows what they realy get up to behind closed doors
    I agree with you, Sindydoll, I don't think she's whiter-than-white herself!! I don't like her much.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Cheryl Cole has reportedly urged her loved ones to start using her maiden name when they refer to her.

According to the Daily Star, the Girls Aloud singer has indicated that she wants a divorce by telling friends: "Call me Cheryl Tweedy, not Cole."

Yesterday, it was reported that Cheryl's footballer husband Ashley allegedly cheated on her in late 2008 by sleeping with a blonde secretary. The claim was made following days of rumours surrounding the sportsman's alleged sex texts.

A source close to the X Factor judge is quoted as saying: "He's pushed her to the limit. She'll never be able to forgive Ashley for his stupidity. She's in bits and feels totally humiliated.

"It's the hardest decision Cheryl's ever made because she loves Ashley, but he just keeps letting her down. The last few days she's been keeping herself busy concentrating on her Brits performance. Now that's over she'll deal with him and sort out her future."

The popstar was not wearing her wedding ring at the Brits last night. Meanwhile, reports have suggested that Ashley is "almost resigned to the fact" that their marriage could be over.

I don't take much notice of her wearing a wedding ring or not, as she leaves it off if it clashes with her wardrobe () but I can appreciate the humiliation she must feel with all the negative publicity involving Ashley.

She can do a lot lot better

he is scum of the earth. cheryl is amazing and only a fool would cheat on her. ditch that good for nothing loser and bag yourself someone who will love and respect you Cheryl!

I heard somebody say that she knew what he was like when she married him, so kinda has herself to blame. I guess, she was hoping that the pledge he made at their wedding meant something to him. She can't help all the publicity they both attract.

Thread Information