Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Good luck to her, will you have somebody else teaching you to dance if she goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Good luck to her, will you have somebody else teaching you to dance if she goes?
    Yeah.. I am sure they won't cancel the classes as they are popular and they have about 5 or 6 other teachers throughout Dublin so one of them will take her class (I hope)
    Super Mod

Wow she must be very good if she has been chosen for that. Good luck to her. I take it you must be a marvellous dancer Shiv?

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Wow she must be very good if she has been chosen for that. Good luck to her. I take it you must be a marvellous dancer Shiv?
    Oh your serious??

My teacher only teaches me pole dancing and I am the worst one ever.. I don't got to her "come dancing" classes.. She does them on Tuesdays.. she does "strickly come dancing workout" and "dirty dancing workout".. I think I will join them next session...
    Super Mod

While the rest of the dancing classes sound very good - POLE DANCING!! That has to be the best. I would love to do that (and I think my husband would love it even more lol). And I bet you are good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (06-05-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    While the rest of the dancing classes sound very good - POLE DANCING!! That has to be the best. I would love to do that (and I think my husband would love it even more lol). And I bet you are good.
    Ok..now were are going off topic but just to let you know, Pole dancing requires a lot of core strength. You do need to use your arms but not as much as you think, it is your stomach, legs and butt muscles that you use more to lift you off the ground.. it is great fun but you do end up bruise for the first couple of times you try it
    Super Mod

It sounds like great fun but unfortunately we do not have any pole dancing classes in Gib

Kristina Rihanoff has admitted that she doesn't expect Derek Hough to join the Strictly Come Dancing team.

The Russian dancer, who is currently working on the 'Strictly Professionals Tour', said that she expects the American will be too busy with commitments in the US to take part in the UK show.

"Derek is a good friend of mine," she told Sky1's Angela And Friends. "We did a tour of Dancing With The Stars together. I don't think he's going to come over. As far as I know, he's in a very strong relationship in Los Angeles with a very lovely girl. And there's so much work for him there.

"But we don't know. I don't know. We probably won't find out until July."

Hough was suggested as a potential new professional for the BBC series at the end of 2009. The rumours resurfaced when he was romantically linked to Cheryl Cole earlier this year.

When asked if the professionals are concerned about discussions over a show revamp, she added: "We all have the same attitude. We would all love to do the next series of Strictly, but we can't control it. It is out of our hands. You have got to live your life and enjoy what you do."

Strictly Come Dancing bosses are hoping to recruit Victoria Beckham and a number of other big-name stars for the next series, a report has claimed.

Show producers are keen to unveil an impressive lineup of celebrities this year and have been granted a bigger budget to do so, according to The Sun.

It is thought that Amy Winehouse, Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh and actress Patsy Kensit are among other famous faces who will be invited to become contestants.

Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea and his ex-lover Monica Lewinsky are also expected to be approached to compete on the programme.

A Strictly insider said: "It's no secret last year's lineup was pretty rubbish and viewers weren't happy. This year we're going for much bigger names. We've got more money to spend as things like Jonathan Ross's expensive contract have come to an end."

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail reports that Gary Lineker and wife Danielle Bux are already in talks with producers over the possibility of signing up as contestants.

The producers of 'Strictly Come Dancing' are reportedly keen to sign up Victoria Beckham and Amy Winehouse to take part in the next series of the BBC One show.

They are also hoping that Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh and ‘Holby City's Patsy Kensit will take part, reports The Sun.

Meanwhile, to add some controversy, it's claimed that ex-US President Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea and his former lover Monica Lewinsky are also on the wish list for the show.

The paper reports that the budget has been upped for the next series, which is due to kick off in the autumn, and that producers are keen to sign up some big names to help boost ratings.

Other people linked to the show include former footballer Gary Lineker and his wife Danielle, as well as ex-MP Lembit Opik - best known for dating one of The Cheeky Girls.

A source said: "It's no secret last year's line-up was pretty rubbish and viewers weren't happy.

"This year we're going for much bigger names. We've got more money to spend as things like Jonathan Ross's expensive contract have come to an end."

Thread Information