Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

I love Bruno he's mental. Love the Tang and the Argentine Tango. My kind of dance.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Bruno is the baddie and every show needs a baddie!

im loving matt scott kara and ann! they are all brilliant in there own special ways.

STRICTLY bosses want Ann Widdecombe to make her entrance this week on a HORSE like Lady Godiva - but unlike the legendary beauty, she will NOT be naked.
    They have cooked up the plan in an effort to top last week's show, when the ex-Tory minister "flew" into the studio on a highwire.

The stunt attracted 10.8million viewers.

Show chiefs initially hoped to have her ride in on an ELEPHANT, but scaled down their ambitions due to health and safety rules.

They are still trying to talk Ann into the idea. They say if she objects they may have her carried on stage on a throne by male dancers.

A source said: "It would be great for her to ride in. It depends what she is up for doing. Ann is very strong-minded."

Meanwhile, Ann, 63, yesterday vowed not to quit like a previous unlikely public favourite, broadcaster John Sergeant, did in 2008.

She declared: "I will not be doing a John. I think what he did was rude, to be honest.

"I will be there until people want to see the back of me."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz13RDmhPjF

fair play to her! she shouldnt quit as shes being kept in by the public as shes entertaining. It is an entertainment programme after all they arent meant to be professionals!

Good old Ann, you gotta lover her

Ann deserves top marks for entertaining. But this is a dancing competition and she's not dancing. There has to come a time when she has to go as it would be unfair on other cotestants being who are making progress getting votied of before her. Apart from Gaving who looks really unhappy when he's dancing the rest of the celebs are doing really well and don't deserve to be booted before Ann.

John Barrowman has been confirmed for the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special.

The Torchwood and Desperate Housewives star is one of the first names booked for the festive special of the BBC One show.

For the first time ever, the Christmas Strictly will feature a new cast of celebs, who will be filmed over a two-week period. Producers are aiming to capture stars who have missed out on the full series because they couldn't commit for the whole autumn.

Speaking about hitting the dancefloor, Barrowman said: "I've watched Strictly since the first series and I'm ecstatic to have been asked to be part of the Christmas special.

"I am looking forward to the challenge as it's so different to any of the dancing that I've done before in musicals. But more than anything, I am so looking forward to wearing the costumes. I can guarantee this: there will be sequins."

hey everyone, just so you know i had a FAB-U-LOUS time at the show on Saturday! I could write all about it, but it's probably easier if you just read my blog post (lol, plug plug plug) http://frankieandcloverstrictly.blogspot.com/
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Glad you had a fab time Voodoo. Are you going again.

Thread Information