Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Poor Bredan, hope he comes back soon but I don't think Michelle will last long! Well done Lost Voodoo, give us all a big wave.
    I don't know I like Michelle and she is getting a bit of a harder time from the judges than some other celebs. If she is doing the Tango with Ian she should do well. Ian is the Tango king he scored a 10 with Zoe Ball.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oh I remember that dance Chloe, if was fantastic. I think she would be good if she loosened up a wee bit.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I havent got into this season at all
    I don't watch the whole thing. I am only interested in Scott Maslen, Kara Tointon, Matt Baker, Ann Widdecombe. If X Factor wasn't on the same day, I'd probably watch the whole of SCD.
    Last edited by megan999; 18-10-2010 at 17:36.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

does anyone know who the special celeb guest is on Saturday? the BBC are being strangely tight-lipped about it. i hope it's not Cliff Richard!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    does anyone know who the special celeb guest is on Saturday? the BBC are being strangely tight-lipped about it. i hope it's not Cliff Richard!
    I heard it was going to be Peter Andre! - but that was last week. Sorry, I don't know.
    Last edited by megan999; 20-10-2010 at 19:06.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I read somewhere it was going to be Neil Diamond. Remember to wave the banner voodoo or wear something so we can look out for you,

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

it is Neil Diamond, not happy about that! But Robin and Kristina are dancing to him and there's also a pro jive to look forward to! getting excited now...i also get to see ann widdecombe fly!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I tune into this for the 1st time on Saturday and tuned out 5 mins later.. who is the gay italian judge?? he is possibly the most annoying man on the planet.. I couldn't watch any more
    Super Mod

Peter Shilton has become the third celebrity eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing.

The former England goalkeeper and professional partner Erin Boag failed to win round the public and the judges with their energetic Charleston.

It was first revealed that Michelle Williams and professional partner Ian Waite, who is standing in for Brendan Cole following the death of his father, had finished in the bottom two for the second week running.

However, when the full results were announced it was Shilton and Boag that stepped onto the floor for their final dance.

Shilton, who admitted to being "disappointed" with his performance before discovering the outcome of the vote, praised the strength of this year's contestants before leaving the show.

"I've had a fantastic time, obviously," he stated. "I didn't dance as well as I could tonight, but there's some fantastic dancers there. It's been a great experience I've loved every minute of it... It's been so exciting and I've had the chance to be taught by the best of the business."

It was also confirmed tonight that Williams will be reunited with Cole on next week's show.

Strictly Come Dancing continues next Saturday at 6.25pm on BBC One.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I tune into this for the 1st time on Saturday and tuned out 5 mins later.. who is the gay italian judge?? he is possibly the most annoying man on the planet.. I couldn't watch any more
    When Bruno starts talking I shut down. He flaps around like a wounded sea gull. the dancing celebs are fab though.
    Scott Maslen is so good. I also like Kara she is so down to earth and honest. Never thought I would like her. She was such an airhead in EE.

Cannot wait for the Argentinian Tango I just adore it.

Thread Information