Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhona (Zoe Henry)

Rhona (Zoe Henry)

Having filmed a guest stint on EastEnders earlier this year as DC Deanne Cunningham, actress Zoe Henry will be returning to where her soap career began.

Zoe will make an Emmerdale comeback later this year as locum vet Rhona Goskirk.

Rhona who?

Rhona was last seen in the village in December 2002 when Paddy hired her services during Zoe Tate's mental breakdown. Rhona hit it off with Marlon Dingle as they spent a fair bit of time together. Tricia, however, wasn't best pleased by her presence. Rhona then sloped off, never to be seen again.

She presumably returns as Marlon's love interest - as he's not really had much luck with the ladies lately, has he?

Zoe - who's married to Emmerdale's Cain Dingle actor Jeff Hordley - is best known for playing mentally unstable arsonist Casey 'K.C.' Carswell in Coronation Street.
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-02-2010 at 18:59.

Zoe Henry has revealed that she thinks her Emmerdale character Rhona is being "awful".

The newlywed causes turmoil by suggesting to husband Paddy that they secretly take son Leo with them to New Zealand, despite Marlon's court order preventing it.

In an interview with What's on TV, Henry said that the difficult situation has led to her erratic behaviour.

She claimed: "Rhona and Paddy have become so set on their dream, they're not thinking straight. Any common sense has left the building so Rhona's a bit armed and dangerous at the moment."

She continued: "Paddy's job package - the house and fabulous salary which will allow Rhona to stay home with Leo - is now or never. That's why Rhona and Paddy are so extreme in the way they react."

When asked whether she thought Rhona and Paddy were somehow justified in their actions, the 38-year-old was adamant: "No! I'm a mother of two and thankfully very happily married. But I have many friends who have split up and I know how ugly it can get and I would hate to have that done to me.

"It's a truly tricky situation, but I don't think she's doing the right thing. I think she's being awful."

Co-star Mark Charnock, who plays Marion, recently said that the Marlon/Paddy/Rhona feud plot-line had been one of his "best ever".

Zoe Henry has revealed that she thinks her Emmerdale character Rhona is being "awful".

The newlywed causes turmoil by suggesting to husband Paddy that they secretly take son Leo with them to New Zealand, despite Marlon's court order preventing it.

In an interview with What's on TV, Henry said that the difficult situation has led to her erratic behaviour.

She claimed: "Rhona and Paddy have become so set on their dream, they're not thinking straight. Any common sense has left the building so Rhona's a bit armed and dangerous at the moment."

She continued: "Paddy's job package - the house and fabulous salary which will allow Rhona to stay home with Leo - is now or never. That's why Rhona and Paddy are so extreme in the way they react."

When asked whether she thought Rhona and Paddy were somehow justified in their actions, the 38-year-old was adamant: "No! I'm a mother of two and thankfully very happily married. But I have many friends who have split up and I know how ugly it can get and I would hate to have that done to me.

"It's a truly tricky situation, but I don't think she's doing the right thing. I think she's being awful."

Co-star Mark Charnock, who plays Marion, recently said that the Marlon/Paddy/Rhona feud plot-line had been one of his "best ever".

I wonder will there be a storyline of pain killer addition for Rhona

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I`ve been thinking along the same lines too.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I`ve been thinking along the same lines too.

As soon as the doc said take these and call back in a month, I knew right away this was going to be the case .. as subtle as a brick over the head

let her have a fatal overdose

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    As soon as the doc said take these and call back in a month, I knew right away this was going to be the case .. as subtle as a brick over the head
    Yes the scriptwriters aren't exactly being subtle with this SL are they?

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Yes the scriptwriters aren't exactly being subtle with this SL are they?

Thread Information