Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 27 Feb 2010

Casualty Spoilers 27 Feb 2010

Saturday 27 February
    8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty A pleasure boat accident brings watery memories back to the surface for Adam; new F2 Keiron pushes his luck with the patients; and Zoe's new admirer gets under Jordan's skin, as the medical drama continues.

Despite his colleagues' concern, Adam volunteers to attend with the paramedics when a pleasure boat sinks on a river and, with memories of Jessica and Harry still fresh, dives into the water looking for casualties.

It's Kieron's first day and he's desperate to impress Jordan. While dealing with a young diabetic patient who refuses anything other than synthetic insulin, Kieron takes a big risk by covertly administering a normal insulin dose to prevent the girl falling into a coma. Jordan is both furious and admiring. Kieron thinks he's finally starting to make a connection with his clinical lead.

Scared of failure, Ruth is hesitant when she is put forward to assist on a new surgical trial but when she impresses her mentor, Howard Fairfax, she decides to pursue her surgical dream once more.

Meanwhile, Jordan overhears Matt's persuasive advances towards a disbelieving Zoe; Alice thinks she's made an emotional breakthrough with Adam when he admits that he is finally going to visit Harry's grave for the first time; and Jeff makes a big announcement to a stunned reception and Dixie.

New F2????

I thought that! Do we need another one lol? Let's hope this one is exciting from the start

We dont need more though

I know ha! Soon the hospital will have no real doctors.. just doctors in training!!

and they are rubbish!

Yeah lmao! I fear for the patients :| I feel a higher number of deaths. Think they should just send them to St James' and save them all !

lol!

I dont like all these new faces, its too much at one time

Yeah I agree actually. It's bad enough when they like change loads of characters at the start of a new series. Now they're bringing them in half way through.

Spoiler:
    Is it Keiron that gets obsessed with Nick?? If it is, that's not too bad in my opinion, cos that storyline looks pretty good.

I rather they focus on the characters we have now

Thread Information