Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Kat Moon has some bad news for her family on EastEnders next week as she reveals that she could be facing a prison sentence.

Thursday night's episode saw Kat (Jessie Wallace) land herself in trouble with the authorities as she was caught out for giving false evidence at Janine Butcher's murder trial.

When Kat returns from the police station and catches up with her loved ones, she reveals that she could be sent to jail for perjury.

Kat returns from the police station after being told she could face a prison sentence for perjury.
    © BBC
    Kat returns from the police station

With so much drama going on at home, Kat's nervous partner Alfie (Shane Richie) hopes that he can hide what happened with his burger van.

Viewers saw Alfie's Australian visitor Nicole drive away with the vehicle earlier this week as she sought repayment following his attempt to con her.

Unfortunately for Alfie, he is soon caught out by Kat and is forced to come clean about what happened. How will Kat react to what Alfie has been up to?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Monday (March 24) at 8pm on BBC One.

EastEnders star Shane Richie has signed up for another Christmas pantomime role.

The actor, best known for playing Walford's Alfie Moon, will take the lead part in Dick Whittington at the Wycombe Swan theatre in Buckinghamshire.

Richie previously starred as Buttons in Cinderella at the same venue last Christmas.

"Audiences in Wycombe loved Shane's unique and very funny performance as Buttons last year, and he clearly loved being here," said Simon Stallworthy, theatre director at the Wycombe Swan.

"He has a real warmth as a performer and establishes a great relationship with the audience. He's one of the top pantomime performers in the country and we are thrilled to be welcoming him back to the Swan this year.

"It will be a real treat and a chance for those that couldn't get tickets to see an actor and comedian at the top of his game in action."

Dick Whittington will run from December 13, 2014 to January 4, 2015. Tickets are already available via the Wycombe Swan's website.

Well there's Alfie and Kat splitting up again at Christmas so Alfie can have a wee holiday!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-03-2014), tammyy2j (28-03-2014)

I doubt they will even write Alfie out. The panto run is for less time this year than last year, and I think all the cast have two weeks off over Christmas anyway. I think Shane's done panto every year since 2010 and 2013 was the first time that they actually referenced in storylines that he'd gone away.

I think this is supposed to be funny but I'm not amused in the slightest.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...e-Street-stars

Still hoping it's false as there's nothing on Digital Spy. I really wanted Kat to have another daughter after she didn't get the chance with Zoe.

I used to find Daily Star pretty accurate in their spoilers ... guess Ernie and Bert is better than some of the names the celebrities have given their poor kids ....

EastEnders characters will be shocked when a devastating fire hits Albert Square later this year.

The blaze will tear through the Slaters' house and leave at least one character with life-threatening injuries, reports Daily Star Sunday.

The whole Slater family are among those affected, including Kat (Jessie Wallace), Alfie (Shane Richie) and the newborn twins, in addition to other Albert Square characters who get caught up in the incident.

The fire is deliberately started by a mystery resident in the Square.

The dramatic scenes have already been filmed and are due to air on the soap in September.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-07-2014), tammyy2j (27-07-2014)

Looks like the whole name thing is indeed true. I found this picture on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/eastendersarmy/s...60273190047744

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-07-2014)

I think Stacey and Jean are also involved in the fire storyline

An EastEnders storyline involving a house fire will lead to dramatic changes for Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace).

The fan favourite character will be front and centre in a storyline that sees the Slater house go up in flames, after being targeted by a mysterious arsonist.

A production source told the Daily Star that Kat will be caught up in the blaze, but will manage to escape after suffering serious burns.

Wallace will then begin wearing special effects make-up for her scenes to sensitively portray the effect that the burns will have on Kat for the rest of her life.

The storyline is expected to be a major shift for the character, with the impact of her injuries taking an emotional toll on Kat for the foreseeable future.

With many other members of the Slater clan also staying at the house, it is unclear if Kat will be the only one affected by the fire.

EastEnders airs on BBC One.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-08-2014), tammyy2j (24-08-2014)

Thread Information