Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Isn't Tommy suppose to turn out to be Alfie's son, hope this is true
    This has been rumoured since 2011 before Kat and Alfie got Tommy back from Ronnie. There was some talk that the fact that a DNA test needed to take place in order for them to get Tommy back would lead to the reveal, although I never understood that as presumably Alfie wouldn't have been tested because they thought he wasn't the father. Once we discovered that Alfie wasn't infertile, this was rumoured more and more, which led to Bryan Kirkwood confirming (in an interview) that Michael was the real father. Now that he's gone, some hope that Lorraine Newman or another executive producer will reveal Alfie as the father, given that there was never any medical evidence to say that Michael is the father. Some have even picked up on the amount of times that Tommy seems to be ill, and wonder if this is leading to an organ donation or blood transfusion storyline. It has been reported as well that Jessie and Shane believe that Tommy is Alfie's.

EastEnders' Alfie Moon will reportedly dump fiancée Roxy Mitchell.

The return of her sister Ronnie, played by Samantha Womack, will apparently have "disastrous consequences" for Roxy (Rita Simons).

© BBC
    Roxy tells Alfie she wants to have his baby.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, Alfie (Shane Richie) ends their relationship just weeks into their engagement and grows closer to his estranged wife Kat (Jessie Wallace).

An EastEnders source said: "Alfie finds out that Ronnie is heading back to the square and he's furious. He can't believe after everything she's done that she's going to come back.

"Roxy tries her best to convince him that it will be all right and that her sister is not a monster. She was unwell and her son had just died.

"Kat's in pieces about it all too and when they thought their son had died it was one of the darkest times in their lives, so naturally they turn to each other again for support.

"Alfie then tells Roxy he can't be with her, let alone marry her. Roxy is devastated but she has to be there for her sister. She knew it was going to be hard but even she couldn't have predicted the hatred that's still felt over Ronnie.

"Roxy is the only person in the world who Ronnie can turn to. Roxy and Alfie's break-up will eventually lead to the pub landlord being reunited with Kat."

Ronnie famously swapped her dead baby James for Kat's son Tommy in one of the soap's most controversial storylines ever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-06-2013)

^ So back together until Kat cheats again

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/3...back-together-

IT'S the moment all EastEnders fans have been waiting for - Kat and Alfie Moon are back together.

As these exclusive photos show, the telly golden couple are set for an emotional reunion on the BBC soap.

Last month, producers hinted Kat, played by Jessie Wallace, and Alfie - Shane Richie - could rekindle their romance before the end of the year.

The sensational storyline is set to pull EastEnders out of its current ratings crisis.

Earlier this week, under-fire boss Lorraine Newman quit the show amid a slump in viewing figures.

Eastenders was recently beaten by ITV rival Emmerdale, with fans blasting script-writers for dull plots.

The BBC has since sent out an SOS to returning executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins to once again take charge of the show.

He previously oversaw one of the show's most successful spells three years ago.

And as our exclusive photos show, producers have already begun filming reconciliation scenes between Kat and Alfie on Albert Square - set to air in September.

The sneak-peak of Kat and Alfie back together will have viewers guessing over the fate of Roxy Mitchell and Michael Moon.

Following his sensational split from Kat last Christmas, Alfie has hooked up with long-term admirer Roxy - with the pair deciding to get hitched and try for a baby.

But he will finish with the Queen Vic landlady when her sister Ronnie returns to the Square.

Alfie won't be able to get over the fact that Roxy didn't tell him about Ronnie - who infamously snatched Kat and Alfie's baby Tommy from hospital.

Meanwhile, Kat returned to bed Alfie's cold-hearted cousin Michael - even though he has recently been distracted by ex Janine Butcher.

Last December, in one of EastEnders most dramatic plot-lines, Alfie finally ended things with Kat after finding out she'd been sleeping with Derek Branning.

But, despite going ahead with a divorce, soap fans have seen Alfie's attitude towards Kat soften as they began sharing custody of Tommy.

And it seems script-writers are preparing a new chapter in their turbulent history.

But we can reveal fans won't have to wait that long to see the Walford lovers back in each others' arms.

Last edited by tammyy2j; 01-08-2013 at 16:48.

EastEnders star Shane Richie has said that there is a "massive" storyline ahead for his character Alfie Moon.

It was revealed earlier today that Danny Dyer has been cast as the Queen Vic's new landlord Mick, leaving Alfie and Roxy Mitchell's future uncertain.

Speaking in an interview with Bella magazine, Richie said: "The storyline that we are about to film is massive, it's a big story for my character, which I am really looking forward to.

"I hope Kat and Alfie reunite. It is something that may happen very soon but I couldn't possibly say."

Speaking about his future on the soap, Richie added: "I will stay as long as they want me there and as long as they keep coming up with great stories.

"I've got a wife and children to look after and I pay my older kids' phone bills even though one of them has just toured with Justin Bieber."

Dyer will start work on the BBC One soap later this month, making his debut on screen during the Christmas period.

EastEnders continues tonight (October 1) on BBC One at 7.30pm.

EastEnders star Shane Richie has said that there is a "massive" storyline ahead for his character Alfie Moon.

It was revealed earlier today that Danny Dyer has been cast as the Queen Vic's new landlord Mick, leaving Alfie and Roxy Mitchell's future uncertain.

Speaking in an interview with Bella magazine, Richie said: "The storyline that we are about to film is massive, it's a big story for my character, which I am really looking forward to.

"I hope Kat and Alfie reunite. It is something that may happen very soon but I couldn't possibly say."

Speaking about his future on the soap, Richie added: "I will stay as long as they want me there and as long as they keep coming up with great stories.

"I've got a wife and children to look after and I pay my older kids' phone bills even though one of them has just toured with Justin Bieber."

Dyer will start work on the BBC One soap later this month, making his debut on screen during the Christmas period.

EastEnders continues tonight (October 1) on BBC One at 7.30pm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (02-10-2013)

EastEnders star Jessie Wallace has backed her character Kat Moon to reunite with ex-partner Alfie (Shane Richie) in the near future.

The former couple split last year after her affair with Derek Branning was revealed, while Alfie is currently engaged to Roxy Mitchell.

However, Alfie and Roxy have faced relationship troubles in recent weeks, following sister Ronnie's return to Albert Square. Alfie cannot forgive Ronnie for stealing his baby son Tommy in 2011, and sees Roxy's behaviour as a huge betrayal.

Speaking to Digital Spy about rumours that Alfie and Kat will reunite by the end of the year, Wallace strongly hinted that the couple belong together.

"It does go that way," she said. "I think [this'll be it], yeah. It should always be Kat and Alfie really."

When asked if the couple were made for each other, she added: "I think so, definitely."

EastEnders star Rita Simons (Roxy) recently stated that Alfie's behaviour is "totally selfish".

alfie will cheat on roxy with kat

Kat and Alfie Moon will continue to grow closer on EastEnders in the aftermath of the upcoming Halloween death.

The former couple will be rocked next week as they learn that Michael Moon has been killed.

As Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie) realise that little Tommy will never get to know his real father, they comfort each other during the tough time - leaving Alfie's fiancée Roxy Mitchell out in the cold.

To Roxy's dismay, Alfie almost seems to resent her own concern for him, though he later apologises when Kat points out that he is being extremely unfair to his partner.

Although Alfie tries to start accepting Roxy's support more, it doesn't stop him from sharing a private moment with Kat on Bonfire Night.

Knowing that Kat wants to give Michael a special send-off for Tommy, Alfie sets off a rocket away from the other festivities - just for the three of them. The trio almost seem like a family again during the cosy moment.

Thread Information