Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

for years women have lived with men who are s**s and took them back coz they loved them, nice to "turn the tables round"
    anyway, Alfie and Kat are much more fun to watch than Roxy and Alfie, there is no chemistry there at all!!!

for years women have lived with men who are s**s and took them back coz they loved them, nice to "turn the tables round"
    anyway, Alfie and Kat are much more fun to watch than Roxy and Alfie, there is no chemistry there at all!!!

the problem i have with Alfie and Roxy is she still calls alfie grandad

would you really call your partner grandad?

the problem i have with Alfie and Roxy is she still calls alfie grandad

would you really call your partner grandad?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-05-2013), Perdita (14-05-2013)

I was a massive Kat and Alfie fan back in the day. Nothing post their return has been believable. After the Little Mo business, Kat would not go with any of Alfie's relatives. As for the Derek business, we're supposed to believe that it was because Alfie was ignoring her. Pathetic reason to have an affair, and in 2004, he ignored her for months and she didn't cheat, other than the one night stand after the downward spiral (which was months later, not after 2 weeks; and a plot device to write Jessie out for maternity leave anyway.)

I thought it was just Bryan Kirkwood that didn't get Kat and Alfie, but unless the affair storyline had gone so far in the planning that Lorraine Newman couldn't do a u-turn when she started (unlikely,) I don't think she does either. There are a few people on other forums of the belief that in order to make Kat and Alfie an even semi-believable couple again, they need to be torn down and rebuilt, but I've given up watching for the time being.

I hate how Roxy has been made to look like a saint. She's the same as Kat, if not worse. Roxy had a baby with her sister's on-off partner, knowing Ronnie's history and how she found it difficult to trust people. Then she put Sean in the frame as the father and neglected to tell him that there was a chance that he wasn't. And she was prepared to go on lying, hiding the DNA results and telling Christian that Amy was Sean's. At least Kat was upfront about it (yes, Alfie was supposed to be infertile, but at the point that she told him, I got the feeling from his expression that he 100% believed that Tommy was his.)
    Last edited by Kim; 14-05-2013 at 19:34. Reason: Added a point

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-05-2013), Perdita (14-05-2013), Siobhan (15-05-2013), tammyy2j (04-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post
    they were fun to watch not anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    they were fun to watch not anymore though
    Sadly the case. One scene that sticks in my mind on this point is from 2011 when Kat sacked Billy. He protested, saying something along the lines of, "What am I supposed to eat?" Alfie threw him a packet of crisps and told him not to eat them all at once, in response to which Kat tells Alfie not to give away free crisps! A sad situation for Billy, but the Kat of old would have found that funny.

EastEnders' Alfie Moon will be left devastated when his cousin Michael Moon tells Tommy that he is actually his real dad.

Michael (Steve John Shepherd) is feeling more shut out of his baby daughter Scarlett's life than ever as her first birthday approaches and finds himself bonding with Tommy.

When Tommy responds whilst Michael is playing with him, emotion starts to well up and Michael reveals that he is actually his dad.

This is witnessed by a furious Kat (Jessie Wallace) who insists that Alfie (Shane Richie) needs to be told what has happened.

Michael is full of remorse over his actions and goes and tells Alfie what he said. Michael explains to Alfie that although he didn't want to know Tommy before, now that Scarlett has been taken away, he can't have two of his children not knowing who he is.

Roxy tries to comfort a devastated Alfie, who sadly admits that he wanted to be the one to explain it to Tommy.

Later on, Alfie sits down with Tommy and does his best to explain that Michael is his real dad, leaving Alfie in tears.

EastEnders continues tonight at 7.30pm on BBC1.

Michael Even without knowing that Michael is leaving, I'd still say that he'd end up ditching Tommy before too long. Two and a half is too young to be told something like that, especially when the biological father is as unreliable as he is.

Someone please get Alfie a DNA test and have him turn out to be the biological father, he deserves something good to happen.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-06-2013), tammyy2j (05-06-2013)

Isn't Tommy suppose to turn out to be Alfie's son, hope this is true

Thread Information