Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

jessie wallace contract doensn expire till late next year i think and i read in inside soap that shane ritchie siad he doesnt know if hes ever coming back to ee i hope he does hes a cool character

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I thought reports about Jessie going had been denied?
    i thought that as well
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Well said Alisha.

I think one line which alfie said summed up all his feelings for Kat and Mo. He said to Kat "I want someone who is easy to love". To me this has proved that he doesnt have deep feelings for mo...he doesnt want to get hurt again. He wants his life to be uncomplicated. With Mo he can have that, a simple ,uncomplicated (boring) life.

With Kat his true love their are going to be a few ups and downs. The question is, how long can he settle for second best, with mo, before he realises its Kat he wants.

I think people should stop saying Jessie is leaving until it's confirmed. It's already been denied from the beeb press office.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    I think one line which alfie said summed up all his feelings for Kat and Mo. He said to Kat "I want someone who is easy to love".
    Yes I agree. This is exactly what Dennis said to Dot when he moved in with Zoe. Are ee recycling old scripts now?

It’s the same thing really. Little mo is a safe easy option who won’t hurt him, cheat on him and be someone who he can have unproblematic life with. Deep down Alfie knows who he loves but it's fears and anxieties which are influentially makeing him sway to Mo’s direction. With her there is less chance of hurt. There is no doubt that Kat and Alfie love each other, but in Alfie’s eyes it’s too much of a risk to take.

I think we will see Alfie torn between little mo and Kat for a while now and that’s whats going to put me off. I really can't be done with it. I just hope it doesn't drag for months on end. Come on ee, sort it out!
    Last edited by Alisha; 31-05-2005 at 16:23.

From Inside Soap (14th-20th May):: We can reveal that Eastenders' Kat Moon will be on our screens until at least Winter 2006. Despite rumours that new mum Jessie Wallace was planning to quit the show when the contract expires, the actress has signed up fpr a further year....

...Kat's storylines certainly won't involve a long-time reunion with her husband, Alife Moon. Shane Richie who plays affable Alfie, is exciting the show at Christmas leaving Kat free to prey on Walford's men once more.

yeah: back to the old kat they we all know and love

watch out walford, the kat SLATER (not Moon, yuck) is back

and the sooner the better...

so Alfie and Little Mo shud get together all better in the long-run...

Alfie should kill Billy over an argument over little mo and then run away

bondboffin

theres a picture of Alfie and kat in the Daily star today with Nana but Little mo is not happy

ta ive just looked at it

oh its getting good isnt it....

poor mo, as she ever had hapiness?

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    Yes I agree. This is exactly what Dennis said to Dot when he moved in with Zoe. Are ee recycling old scripts now?

It’s the same thing really. Little mo is a safe easy option who won’t hurt him, cheat on him and be someone who he can have unproblematic life with. Deep down Alfie knows who he loves but it's fears and anxieties which are influentially makeing him sway to Mo’s direction. With her there is less chance of hurt. There is no doubt that Kat and Alfie love each other, but in Alfie’s eyes it’s too much of a risk to take.

I think we will see Alfie torn between little mo and Kat for a while now and that’s whats going to put me off. I really can't be done with it. I just hope it doesn't drag for months on end. Come on ee, sort it out!
    Yeah exactly. i can't be doing with another love triangle that drags on for ages! I understand they have to make the reunion (i hope theres one anyway) believable but surely theres another way of doing it rather than a love triangle or quadruple again. And if they are going to do one at least make it plausable i.e. get alfie together woth someone who he has chemistry with eg Not Little Mo!

Thread Information