Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Last edited by tammyy2j; 05-11-2012 at 20:52.

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life...With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Marcus Garvy

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life...With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Marcus Garvy

So sick and tired of these tit-for-tat actions, come on scriptwriters, lets have a relationship last and not have them cheating on each other ... not everyone does, you know !

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-11-2012), tammyy2j (18-11-2012)

EastEnders viewers will see Kat Moon reveal her secret lover in a dramatic Christmas episode.

Events are to come to a head in The Queen Vic, where Kat - played by Jesse Wallace - will reveal the identity of her mystery man in front of a room full of punters.

As her husband Alfie lunges for one of the Brannings - who earlier this month were revealed as the main suspects in the storyline - Kat will be forced to shout "You've got the wrong brother!" reports the Daily Star.

"It's the question that has been on everyone's lips for months - who is Kat's secret lover?" a show insider told the paper.

"The big revelation was always going to be in the Queen Vic in front of everyone and it will not disappoint. Jessie and Shane are both brilliant and this is one episode viewers will not want to miss.

"Alfie goes for one of the Branning brothers as he is convinced it's him who's been sleeping with his wife. Kat storms through the pub as he's got him on the floor and reveals the truth.

"We all got goosebumps as she yelled the line, 'You've got the wrong brother' and the comparisons were, of course, made to her showdown with Zoe. It really is classic 'Enders."

In 2001, Wallace took part in one of the most iconic scenes in the soap's recent history when she was involved in a showdown with her 'sister' Zoe Slater.

"You can't tell me what to do, you ain't my mother!" said Zoe (Michelle Ryan) during the row, before Kat dropped a bombshell by replying: "Yes I am!"

In recent weeks, viewers have seen Kat and Alfie try to repair their relationship, after Kat admitted cheating but said her husband did not know her lover.

When he discovers the truth, Alfie is initially devastated, but soon thinks he's worked out which Branning is involved. He plans to confront the culprit in The Queen Vic, but ends up targeting the wrong brother.

"It is down to Kat to reveal the truth," added the source. "Sadly it doesn't look like they'll be able to get over this one."

An EastEnders spokesman refused to confirm the reports, saying: "We do not comment on future storylines as we do not want to ruin it for our viewers."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (18-11-2012), tammyy2j (18-11-2012)

^ Does anyone care anymore about Kat's lover?

I don't care about this storyline and never have, seems so pointless

EastEnders couple Kat and Alfie Moon have another big showdown ahead as Kat's affair storyline reaches a dramatic climax later this month.

Viewers will see Alfie (Shane Richie) become increasingly suspicious over Kat's behaviour in upcoming episodes, convinced that she has reunited with her mystery lover.

Desperate to find out whether he is right to be worried, Alfie puts a plan into action by telling Kat (Jessie Wallace) that he needs to go away for the night. However, his real intention is to secretly stick around in Walford and keep an eye on what she gets up to.

When Alfie follows Kat to a bedsit on Bridge Street, he is determined to discover the truth once and for all, so he smashes the door down to find Kat. But is she alone, and will she admit the truth?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, December 20 at 7.30pm on BBC One when Kat's lover will finally be revealed.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2DzMg8or1

EastEnders star Shane Richie has said that viewers can expect a furious outburst from his character Alfie Moon when he demands the truth over Kat's mystery affair.

Earlier today, show bosses confirmed that the identity of Kat's secret lover will finally be revealed on Thursday, December 20, when Alfie takes action to find out whether he can really trust his wife.

Viewers will see Alfie tell Kat (Jessie Wallace) that he needs to go away for the night, but his real intention is to secretly stick around in Walford and keep an eye on what she gets up to.

When Alfie follows Kat to a bedsit on Bridge Street, he is determined to discover the truth once and for all, so he smashes the door down to find her.

As the Moons have another showdown over their troubled marriage, Alfie is shocked to discover that Kat's secret lover is one of the three Branning brothers.

Richie told Inside Soap: "This really tips him over the edge, and Alfie becomes a monster. He finally gets some balls and decides enough is enough. He tells Kat that he doesn't care about her anymore - he says she's filthy and disgusting."

He continued: "Alfie has kept going with Kat for the sake of their love and their history. But if he can't forgive her for this latest indiscretion, there's no way they can keep their family together.

"Jessie and I had a vested interest in getting this right, because our bosses gave us such a great opportunity. We spent a lot of time working on it - and I hope we've ticked every box."

Richie added that he was kept guessing over the identity of Kat's man for quite some time.

He explained: "When we were first told Kat would have a secret lover, I really thought it was Michael. Mind you, I really thought it was Ray at one point! So when we were finally told who it was, I went, 'Ah, I get it!' It's all very clever."

EastEnders continues tonight (December 3) at 8pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2DzSTAXuu

EastEnders star Shane Richie has promised that the identity of Kat Moon's lover will surprise fans. As we know it is one of the Brannings it won't be much of a surprise!

Viewers will finally discover which of the three Branning brothers is Kat's mystery man on December 20 when Richie's character Alfie confronts his unfaithful wife over her lies.

As reported yesterday (December 3), Alfie takes action when he suspects that Kat (Jessie Wallace) is still having her affair, following her to the secret bedsit on Bridge Street and demanding answers.

The subsequent showdown between the Moons leads to Alfie finally discovering who Kat cheated on him with.

Asked by Radio Times whether the plot conclusion is surprising, Richie replied: "Oh, big time. And it's really interesting about how we play the Branning card as to which one of them it is.

"The way it's worded, you believe it's one brother in particular and then that all changes and you go, 'Oh, it's him!' Because we make people believe it's another Branning - the way it's worded, the way I face up to one of them.

"The audience will all think it's one person in particular, but then I throw a curve ball and it all kicks off. It's great."

Discussing why Kat visits the bedsit in the first place, the actor continued: "It's the whole remorse thing again about how she was there to tell him it was over, how she doesn't want to see him anymore. And when I get to the room and see petals on the bed and scented candles, I'm saying, 'Really? Is this how you're going to tell someone this is over, Kat?'

"And of course he doesn't believe that. She's dressed up for another night of passion, so he really doesn't believe it this time. He's done with the lying. In the past, Alfie has forgiven Kat, but this time I really do not think he's going to forgive her."

Richie also promised that the show will explore Kat's motivations for her fling with the mystery guy in question.

He said: "This will all come to fruition in the New Year and you'll kind of get to know why she has gone with this particular person. It's an ongoing story, which is really interesting, to see why Kat was with Alfie and why she went for this bloke, because they both offer her different things."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2E4bQlsTs
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Thread Information