Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

But didn't they say at first they were going to reunite Kalfie straight off, so you never know! They should though
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

i know that Shane Richie is leaving as well as Jesse Walace so you never know they could go of together

Thumbs up Shane and Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    I dont think anyone knows for sure yet. I really hope so though
    I agree, Alfie and Kt, Shane and Jessie, either way they make a perfect couple!
    Last edited by lucky; 07-06-2005 at 18:02.

Just seen a pic in this weeks Soap life of Kat, Alfie and Nana Moon having a ball together at a karaoke night in the Vic... Just like old times, all of them together again. It says that Alfie realises that he still has feelings for Kat!! Meanwhile a jealous Little Mo looks on in dismay.....

it would be good if Alfie and kat gave it another go and also Little mo and Billy

I MUST BUY SOAPLIFE! lol. It was obvious from last nights eppy that he still loves her. The chemistry is still very much alive and kicking. Billy and Mo are sweet too. I found my self not hating her last night.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly05
    Just seen a pic in this weeks Soap life of Kat, Alfie and Nana Moon having a ball together at a karaoke night in the Vic... Just like old times, all of them together again. It says that Alfie realises that he still has feelings for Kat!! Meanwhile a jealous Little Mo looks on in dismay.....
    yay just what i like to hear! kat and alfie need to get back together! and little mo how stupid can you get just get back with billy!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Last night episode just proved the lack of chemistry between little Mo and Alfie.

With Kats scenes alongside Alfie and Little Mo's along Billy, it just showed how much of a sparkle they do have with thier ex's and highlighted how dire the current partnership actually is.

I'm just annoyed that the scriptwritters are going down the old love triangle root again. How boring! Yawn!

I thought reports about Jessie going had been denied?

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    Last night episode just proved the lack of chemistry between little Mo and Alfie.

With Kats scenes alongside Alfie and Little Mo's along Billy, it just showed how much of a sparkle they do have with thier ex's and highlighted how dire the current partnership actually is.

I'm just annoyed that the scriptwritters are going down the old love triangle root again. How boring! Yawn!
    Alfie and Mo may not look good together but think about it from their suitation.. both have been let down by their partners, Kat cheated on Alfie and Billy couldn't accept freddie.. Alfie and mo were there for each other when they needed someone most.. it must be hard for them to just forgive and forget.. they are both fragile and they may fear it would happen again...

Thread Information