Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat & Alfie Moon To Return To Walford (Merged)

no i disagree i think this is going to be a fab storyline. kat cant just come back and get back with alfie. How boring would that be. it will be good to see what happens with the three of them! although maybe it would have been better if alfie was with someone else like maybe chrissie!!!

No chrissie is with jake!!!
    (well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! <gone all stroopy now>)
    Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round???
    Last edited by Layne; 21-03-2005 at 22:10.

yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ljoo1
    yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.
    Firstly welcome to the boards!

Secondly your post makes no sense, i'm not sure what your trying to say or whether its in text speak but could you put it in a way so we can all understand? Thanks!

EDIT: I've seen your other post and its quite clear your using text speak theRules it makes the board a far more ordered place!

Now onto the point of the spoiler! This storyline sounds awful! Its going to be dull, I can just see it! Why EE create this nonsense and expect people to enjoy it is beyond me! Does this sound interesting to anyone?
    Last edited by *JSW*; 21-03-2005 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    No chrissie is with jake!!!
    (well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! <gone all stroopy now>)
    Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round???
    It said that in the Sun a while back (not sure if its true or not)

I will be hooked, but not because of the love triangle but only to see if kat and alfie get back together but i am loosing my faith more and more with ee recently due to sudden character changes eg mo going for her sisters husband or alfie going for his wifes sister and his best mates wife etc. I agree with whoever said we need new, fresh ideas surley there doesnt always have to be a love triangle to get a couple together, couldnt there be something perfectly normal yet different. I know this is easy to say but hey...im not a writer!

Ok I think that the Sharon Dennis with Zoe thing was sooooo annoying Sharon and Dennis not Dennis and Zoe. But I think I'll enjoy the Kat , alfie with Lil Mo, even though I'd hate it if Little Mo and Alfie got together, normallyin soapland its you Mum and your husband not your bloody sister and your husband!

This Alfie Little Mo relationship is such a wind up, she would never of been his type when he first came to the square; The script writers should knock it on the head before they make fools of themselves (again)

alfie to marry kat

in my tv mag tv choice it says alife is going to ask kat to marry him. Kat asks alfie to marry her but alfie just walks off so when kat announces that she is leaving, but alfie relises how much he cares about kat when she turns up on the back of truck after a night of clubbing. so alfie goes down on one and asks kat to marry him. Kat says yes and agrees to stay put.
    Last edited by Gadders; 30-08-2005 at 16:04.

i dint think they were divorced, i knew alfie said he wnated one, but surely they arent yet divorced?

and we cant have another kalfie wedding, whats the point seen as they are leaving?

Thread Information