Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Since no one knows if he is coming back for certain they will have no chioce but to split them up unfortunately. All these ideas are great but they'd need shane to return. Becaus just suppose they did the long distance relationship and that was fine for a while but then shane decides he isnt coming back, a golden couple like kalfie cant split up off screen and kat just says oh by the way,, alfie rung me last night he met someone else.

I really really really want them together but am dreading shanes departure

me to!!!!
    Last edited by lightbulb; 07-06-2005 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    I know what you mean, what was his first peak of career??
    He was really big with all the TV shows from the seasides and things like that and then it all went wrong. (I don't know how, I'm only half way through his autobiograpy! I'll let you know!)

I hope there is one moment before Shane leaves where Alfie goes back to being like Shane. Happy go lucky, smiley, jack the lad...I hope he makes up with Kat and they spend time together before he leaves. Just so that everyone sees that there is something there and there always will be despite all the interference. They were a dream couple with a prefect wedding, I hope EE doesn't shatter everything!

Alfie needs to put the past behind him and move on! I just hope he does it soon.
    Last edited by squarelady; 07-06-2005 at 17:31.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

I think they might get back together since their love has been worth fighting for, but it may be for a short time as Alfie will be leaving.

well at least molfie doesnt last till afta crimbo then seeing as alfies leaving around that time , well or kalfie , but at least he isnt staying with moe permanantly (like marrage or sumfin) cos they really dont suit each otha . there ment to be (kat and alf)

Why is Alfie leaving? I am sure they can come up with a great story line of them getting back together - and if they are leaving it could be good if they leave together - in a really kalfie way. But, what a shame to see them go! Why is Zoe leaving? (her choice or EE choice? And Sam? Are all 4 of these departures permanent or temporary or or or?? Any ideas for a new memeber would be really appreciated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    Why is Zoe leaving? (her choice or EE choice? And Sam? Are all 4 of these departures permanent or temporary or or or?? Any ideas for a new memeber would be really appreciated!!!!
    Michelle Ryan (Zoe) is leaving of her own accord so she can try other things. I think Jessie Wallace helped her decide to leave. She will not be killed off so who knows if she'll be back in the future? (Please no! ) I'm pretty sure Kim Medcalf (Sam) also decided to leave herself.
    Did I read somewhere that she was persuaded to extend her contract a little for the Mitchell's returning? I may be getting confused!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Did I read somewhere that she was persuaded to extend her contract a little for the Mitchell's returning? I may be getting confused!!
    yeh i think youre right. i think i remember reading somewhere as well that originally she was meant to be leaving around the same time as zoe but she was persuaded to stay til november cos the mitchells are coming back
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Kat and Alfie KISS!

I dont no if this has already been posted but in inside soap it says Kat kisses Alfie! But he pushes her away confused about his feelings.
    Oh i was hoping for a kalfie reunion!

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    I dont no if this has already been posted but in inside soap it says Kat kisses Alfie! But he pushes her away confused about his feelings.
    Oh i was hoping for a kalfie reunion!
    I have heard about it, I think it has probably been posted already. It's difficult to get excited about something we know is never going to happen. We all know Shane Richie is leaving the show. Alfie will be off our screens at Christmas. I do hope Little Mo and Alfie's relationship comes out soon, because EE is about drama and it's about time we had some. I hope it isn't yet another storyline that has been brushed under the carpet.

I don't know about anybody else, but I was rather upset about the way the Chloe/Rebecca storyline ended tonight. It was quite a sweet moment with Pauline and Margaret, but was there any need to drag us down that road, just for the family to be parted yet again. We were expecting a custody battle, there were plenty of hints to that effect, but it just never happened. It's really poor script writing!

Thread Information