Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

i did read at first that he was leaving for a 12 month break but now have read from several different sources including inside soap and newspapers that he is 'unlikely to ever return'
    also heard they were (producers) thinking of closing the door permenantly on his character by killing alfie off in a very emotional way possibly with a terminal illness but dont know how much truth there is in this.

jessie is said to be on our screens until at least autum 2006

I do think so but isn't he leaving for a break... for one year... what's going to happen then? I think he should leave with Kat for a BIG break and Kat spends time with Talluh!! + then they can come back after a year...

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    I do think so but isn't he leaving for a break... for one year... what's going to happen then? I think he should leave with Kat for a BIG break and Kat spends time with Talluh!! + then they can come back after a year...
    Jessie's staying until Autumn. I hate to say it but I doubt Shane will come back. He doesn't seem very keen to at all. It's the producers that are trying to get him back.

I love Kat & Alfie but I don't think it can ever go back to being what it was. Alfie's changed so much and he's just not the same bloke anymore. I hope Kat sees that and moves on when he leaves. That way we can remember the good Kat & Alfie times rather than all the arguments and tears.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Very true.

i heard that they do get back together even though shane is levaing EE in october or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    i heard that they do get back together even though shane is levaing EE in october or something like that
    Wouldn't they have to break up again when he left though?

i think the only way kat and alfie can stay together when Shane leaves is to have alfie leaving because of Spencer and Kat can go with him, then she can come back by herself because their was a problem with her family while alfie can stay with spencer. Then when Shane comes back (if he does) kat & alfie will still be an item!!

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    Yeah,but it is not certain that Alfie is coming back,so they might break up again!!!!!
    DONT BREAK ALFIE AND KAT UP EASTENDERS!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

I've just read (in All About Soap) that Shane was due to take a years sabbatical (so it was originally intended to be a break) however no date has been confirmed for his return. It may be that after six months he misses it and wants to go back or he might want to leave forever but let's hope it's the first one and he comes back as the real Alfie!

Last time he got too big for his boots his whole career went wrong so it might be an idea to keep down to earth and don't dismiss and 'Enders return. It'd be a shame if everything goes wrong for him now after Eastenders brought him right back to the second peak of his career!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    It'd be a shame if everything goes wrong for him now after Eastenders brought him right back to the second peak of his career!
    I know what you mean, what was his first peak of career??
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Thread Information