Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    I prefer Katalfie and lil'MOilly myself.
    lol! lil'moilly makes me laugh!!!

in my opinion kat and billy have blown their chances and they should just let molfie be together....id love that

but i really cnat see that hapenning personally...

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    I watch bbc prime and we are just a day behind so thank goodness for bbc prime. I have only been watching EE since I discovered it 5 years ago. It is Great! As for jessie and specific antics, sorry, I did not want to put you in a spot! From the EE board and her interviews and everyone elses remarks about her, she sounds really lovely! I was surprised to read that they might not want to renew her contract because beyond these nice things, she is a great actress and is a character that brings in the audience! I missed her while she was gone, and it was nice to see her tone down a bit with Alfie. As for Mo and Alfie, I agree, it is cute and innocent but even if it would be nice in real life it is somehow boring on tv. I prefer Katalfie and lil'MOilly myself.
    Yeah Mo and Alfie are boring lol!..By the way don't believe all the stuff written about Jessie cause i think most of it is made up just to have a story in the papers..shes a great actress
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

Quote Originally Posted by *kalfie*moon*
    Yeah Mo and Alfie are boring lol!..By the way don't believe all the stuff written about Jessie cause i think most of it is made up just to have a story in the papers..shes a great actress
    everyone has their downsides... leslie grantham was a great actor and we know the scandal about him back in 1985

bondboffin

alfie to marry kat

in my tv mag tv choice it says alife is going to ask kat to marry him. Kat asks alfie to marry her but alfie just walks off so when kat announces that she is leaving, but alfie relises how much he cares about kat when she turns up on the back of truck after a night of clubbing. so alfie goes down on one and asks kat to marry him. Kat says yes and agrees to stay put.
    Last edited by Gadders; 30-08-2005 at 17:04.

i dint think they were divorced, i knew alfie said he wnated one, but surely they arent yet divorced?

and we cant have another kalfie wedding, whats the point seen as they are leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadders
    in my tv mag tv choice it says alife is going to ask kat to marry him. Kat asks alfie to marry her but alfie just walks off so when kat announces that she is leaving, but alfie relises how much he cares about kat when she turns up on the back of truck after a night of clubbing. so alfie goes down on one and asks kat to marry him. Kat says yes and agrees to stay put.
    They are still married

yeah they are still married they never got a divorce just seprated.
    I am glad they are going to get re-married again

I think they are renewing their vowls, starting again.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Just read that Alfie suggests they get divorced and remarried - why??

God knows - done the same in corrie rememer steve and (sorry cant remember her name) got married for a bet then divorced just so they could get married again

Thread Information