Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    why do eastenders have to do this!!! why cant they simply get back together, they are made for eachother so i dont see the need in having little mo apart of it, simply for another love triangle. Some things are just meant to be, kat and alfie being one of them.
    Personally, I am fed up seeing love triangles all the time EE always have to drag out these storylines, first Sharon and Dennis with stupid Zoe and now Kat and Alfie with Little Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Claire
    Personally, I am fed up seeing love triangles all the time EE always have to drag out these storylines, first Sharon and Dennis with stupid Zoe and now Kat and Alfie with Little Mo
    i agree, thats one of eastenders problems, they seem to be repeating so many story lines recently,

They need some new writers do bring a fresh perspective to the show

Yeah i totally agree, i don't want a love triangle, i just want kat and alfie back together...no strings attached.

I agree Chantelle

yeah iwnt kat and alfie 2 getback together andalove triangle will b boring loads of shouting from kat, and then the whole slater family will get involved and take sides.

no i disagree i think this is going to be a fab storyline. kat cant just come back and get back with alfie. How boring would that be. it will be good to see what happens with the three of them! although maybe it would have been better if alfie was with someone else like maybe chrissie!!!

No chrissie is with jake!!!
    (well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! <gone all stroopy now>)
    Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round???
    Last edited by Layne; 21-03-2005 at 23:10.

yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ljoo1
    yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.
    Firstly welcome to the boards!

Secondly your post makes no sense, i'm not sure what your trying to say or whether its in text speak but could you put it in a way so we can all understand? Thanks!

EDIT: I've seen your other post and its quite clear your using text speak theRules it makes the board a far more ordered place!

Now onto the point of the spoiler! This storyline sounds awful! Its going to be dull, I can just see it! Why EE create this nonsense and expect people to enjoy it is beyond me! Does this sound interesting to anyone?
    Last edited by *JSW*; 21-03-2005 at 23:25.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    No chrissie is with jake!!!
    (well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! <gone all stroopy now>)
    Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round???
    It said that in the Sun a while back (not sure if its true or not)

Thread Information