Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

says in the sun today that when kat cokmes bACK ALFIE ASKS HER FOR A DIVORCE ! hes stil kinda keen on lil mo and she finds out and is gob smacked but plans to fight for him

I really doubt the truth of this report.

Several sources (to be better trusted then The Sun) have said they have a future. Know considering EE hasn't fully recovered as of yet and Kat and Alfie are one of EE more popular characters I really can't see where they intend on going with further misery when all the viewers want is happiness for them. Who honestly wants them to go through misery I for one don't

i want kat and alfie together hope it isnt true dont like alfie with mo
    jake moon forever

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    I really doubt the truth of this report.

Several sources (to be better trusted then The Sun) have said they have a future. Know considering EE hasn't fully recovered as of yet and Kat and Alfie are one of EE more popular characters I really can't see where they intend on going with further misery when all the viewers want is happiness for them. Who honestly wants them to go through misery I for one don't
    it didnt say they do get a divorce! just that alfie asks her for one but she fights for him,and they will go thru a rocky year so i think they will get back together but a load of sulking screaming and sighing first and thats just alfie!........

Nooooo....

This must leave room for Alfie to sleep with Lil Mo. I read alot about Kacey coming back only if she gets a big storyline, and the one she was offered was that she would sleep with Alfie. That must be it. But...Alfie really loves Kat, I don't know why he'd do that...but then, he was a huge moron before she left, so maybe its just an effect she has on him! But...WHY WOULD Lil Mo do something like that to her SISTER of all people? I thought she was all nice and kind-hearted...

Kat/Alfie/Little Mo spoiler

Also on GMTV this morning Tina said that on Kats return she finds out that Alfie and Little Mo have shared yet another Kiss, i think she said the kiss will be on St Goerges Day.So i think Kat comes back and finds out how close her husband and sister have actually become!!!

Luv ya all
    Layne
    xxx

I no this has already been posted and i'm sorry i didn't check before i wrote!
    Sorry again!

poor kat hope her and Alfie get back together at some point

Oh great, a slater love triangle
    Last edited by Claire; 21-03-2005 at 13:02.

why do eastenders have to do this!!! why cant they simply get back together, they are made for eachother so i dont see the need in having little mo apart of it, simply for another love triangle. Some things are just meant to be, kat and alfie being one of them.

Thread Information