Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Last edited by tammyy2j; 31-03-2013 at 16:55.

EastEnders star Rita Simons has admitted that she isn't optimistic over her character Roxy Mitchell's future with partner Alfie Moon.

Roxy and Alfie (Shane Richie) became an item at the end of last year after the Queen Vic landlord dumped his cheating wife Kat.

Upcoming episodes of EastEnders see the couple begin trying for a baby as Roxy is keen for their relationship to be more serious.

However, Simons told Inside Soap: "He just doesn't love Roxy. Roxy really wants him to, so she's in total denial. But she sees those long, lingering looks he gives Kat, and she realises he still loves her.

"I think she's lost it by wanting a baby. But she doesn't want to rub Kat's face in it, because she's not like that. Roxy's just clutching at straws, and she thinks having Alfie's child will give her the edge over Kat."

The actress added that she would like to see Roxy hit rock bottom if Alfie ends up getting back with Kat.

She said: "I'd actually love that. Personally, I'd like Roxy to cope really badly and be totally devastated, because that's how it would play out in a real-life situation. I'm hoping she ends up in the gutter - that would be so interesting to film.

"There's no-one who Roxy has ever loved like she loves Alfie. In her eyes, he's 'the one'."

EastEnders continues tonight (April 30) at 7.30pm on BBC One.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    This story line is OLD and Roxy is just as bad as Kristy hanging on to something she really doesn't have,,,

I wonder if this will end in Roxy falling pregnant and Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all, taking away any edge that Roxy might have been hoping for over Kat.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

owenlee4me (05-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all.
    Wasn't Alfie in prison at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all.
    Wasn't Alfie in prison at the time?

Alfie

aye but sometimes Prison lets you have a day out for good behaviour, maybe Kat met up with him and had her wicked way, and it is Alfie's baby and not Michaels!
    would be a great story line, and the chance for them to get back together

Alfie had been inside for 6 months and came out when Kat was 6 months pregnant. So it's very borderline, but Tommy could have been conceived the night before or something.

The dates that definitely didn't add up were James Branning being Jack's. Ronnie's dates went back to the April, when Jack had just been shot. That never stopped EE, so anything's possible now that Bryan Kirkwood has gone (it was always him that insisted Tommy was Michael's.)

EastEnders star Shane Richie has hinted that a reunion could be on the cards for his character Alfie and estranged wife Kat.

Alfie dumped Kat (Jessie Wallace) at the end of last year after he discovered her affair with Derek Branning (Jamie Foreman). The Queen Vic landlord has since started a relationship with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) and the couple are trying for a baby.

Speaking to The Mirror after the BAFTAs, where EastEnders picked up the 'Soap and Continuing Drama' award, Richie hinted that Kat and Alfie's story was far from over.

He said: "I found out a little bit of what might be happening over the next few months. We're in for a big ride between now and Christmas.

"Of course we'd love another ten years of Kat and Alfie, there are genuinely exciting times ahead. I do miss working with Jessie."

Richie continued: "I always think the best stories are the slow burners that take time."

EastEnders executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "Hopefully they'll be getting back together. It's a great love story, we'd be foolish not to."

Richie hinted a few months ago that Alfie could reunite with Kat, admitting that his alter ego still loved her.

EastEnders continues tonight at 7.30pm on BBC1.

Alfie is a mug to take her back imo

Thread Information