Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

DESPERATE single mum Kat Moon is going to have a new best friend – Bianca Butcher.

The unlikely pairing comes about after they both go for the same cleaning job at R&R.

Shocked that former pub *landlady Kat would lower herself by applying for the job, Bianca can’t resist making a bitchy *comment about the competition.

Bar manager Sharon Rickman tells them both to clean the toilets and whoever does the best job will get regular shifts at the club.

Viewers will see Kat scrub her way to victory, which leaves hard-up mum Bianca *fuming.

When Kat knocks on her door a few hours later with an offer of sharing the shifts at the Walford nightspot it sparks the start of a beautifulfriendship.

An EastEnders insider said: “Kat’s life is in tatters. She’s *facing up to the fact she is a *single mum and needs to provide for her little boy.

“She’s too proud to ask Alfie for any money and, after everything she’s put him through, she doesn’t feel she can turn to him.

“He’s moved on with Roxy Mitchell and she’s got to accept she lost the man of her dreams because of her own actions.”

Viewers will be surprised by her pairing up with Bianca, who becomes a real friend in her hour of need.

“They’re two single mums trying to do the best they can to raise their kids and both have disastrous track records when it comes to men,” the insider said.

“So you can imagine what they’re going to be like after they’ve had a few drinks.”

The storyline unfolds on BBC1 next month.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soapersta...nds-a-new-pal/

once a scrubber always a scrubber kat

EastEnders star Chucky Venn has admitted his sadness at the fact his character wasn't Kat Moon's mystery lover.

The Albert Square actor's alter ego Ray Dixon was ruled out of the running way back in August, four months before Derek Branning would be revealed as Kat's secret boyfriend.

Reflecting on the moment when he was told Ray would be eliminated from the mystery, Venn told Inside Soap: "When I found out that Ray wasn't in the running to be Kat's secret fella anymore, it was actually a bittersweet moment for me."

The star added: "As an actor you want to be part of the massive plots, so I was relishing the prospect of Ray being involved with Kat. Part of me still wishes that I had been the culprit!"

However, Queen Vic chef Ray has now become embroiled in a high-profile romantic storyline, having kissed girlfriend Kim's sister Denise at the end of last Thursday's episode (January 3).

Of his new love triangle, Venn joked: "What can I say - it's not a hard job filming scenes with two gorgeous women!

"On the downside I do feel a bit bad, as I'm really close to Tameka Empson who plays Kim.

"She's been my screen partner for the past 10 or 11 months, so it was really weird filming the kiss between Ray and Denise."

The Kat affair plot concluded with a bang last month when a cigar-smoking Derek was uncovered by Alfie in the Queen Vic during an episode watched by 8.4m viewers.

EastEnders pub boss Alfie Moon will tell estranged wife Kat that he wants a divorce in an upcoming episode, reports have revealed.

Alfie, played by Shane Richie, can see no future for his failed marriage and agrees with new girlfriend Roxy Mitchell when she encourages him to move on with his life.

Viewers will see Alfie reveal his decision to Kat (Jessie Wallace) in an emotional heart-to-heart between the pair.

However, Kat is left devastated by Alfie's bombshell as she had allowed herself to think that she still had a chance of winning him back.

An EastEnders source told The Sun: "Kat makes a fool of herself because she thought they still had a chance. Her sadness quickly turns to anger and rage.

"Alfie will always love Kat. Roxy is a bit of a rebound - but he's desperately trying to move on and it is starting to look like there is no way back."

Kat is expected to grow closer to Alfie's cousin Michael Moon again as she struggles to come to terms with the end of her marriage.

EastEnders fans saw Alfie dump Kat last month, when he discovered that Albert Square villain Derek Branning had been her mystery lover.

The pair's divorce discussion will air in late February on BBC One.

As a fan of these two I have to admit I am gutted that its happening, but I can't see a way back for these too sadly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GennieFan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-01-2013)

EastEnders characters Kat Moon and Roxy Mitchell will have a huge fight in an upcoming episode.

Jessie Wallace and Rita Simons, who play the love rivals, "didn't hold back" while filming one of the soap's most dramatic bust-ups, according to sources.

The women will come to blows in the Queen Vic. Kat slaps Roxy across the face twice in the aftermath of Alfie telling her that he wants a divorce.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "The fight is definitely something that viewers will not want to miss.

"Jessie and Rita didn't hold back during filming. It's *incredible that neither of them got hurt. The claws *definitely came out between these two.

"It's been coming for a while and despite Kat trying her best to continue seeing Alfie so they can share custody of little Tommy, she just loses it.

"Roxy starts it all by making a bitchy comment about her love life and *bragging about how happy she and Alfie are. It comes the day after Alfie has asked Kat for a divorce, so she's already upset.

"Alfie was hoping things would run smoothly but after their fight it's only going to get worse. He wants to get on with Kat so he can see Tommy. He has brought him up as his own and loves the lad."
    Last edited by alan45; 03-02-2013 at 12:21.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Estranged couple Kat and Alfie Moon will fight over their son Tommy, in an upcoming EastEnders storyline.

Alfie (Shane Richie) realises next week that he doesn't have any legal rights over Tommy, as he isn't his biological father.

However, Kat (Jessie Wallace) is hurt when Alfie asks her permission for a legal contact order to see their son regularly.

Tensions are set to rise between the pair in the coming weeks as Alfie begins to grow more uneasy.

"Separating from Alfie has, of course, been really hard for Kat but even so, she's determined to do what's best for everyone," a show insider told Inside Soap magazine.

"The last thing she wants is for them to have a long, drawn-out fight over Tommy.

"She's shocked to discover that Alfie doesn't believe he has any say in Tommy's life, after everything they've been through as a family and she's hurt that he's expecting the worst of her despite her efforts to keep things amicable. It's a really difficult situation."

Alfie recently revealed to Kat that he wanted a divorce, following her affair with the late Derek Branning. However, Shane Richie has promised that there is "more to come" with Kat and Alfie.

EastEnders Shane Richie has hinted that his character Alfie Moon could still reunite with estranged wife Kat.

Alfie dumped Kat (Jessie Wallace) late last year after discovering that she had been cheating on him with Albert Square villain Derek Branning.

In recent weeks, Alfie has tried to move on by embarking on a new romance with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) and making plans to divorce Kat.

However, asked what is coming up for the Moons, Richie told The Sun: "Somehow Kat and Alfie, they just can't keep away from each other."

He continued: "Kat and Alfie are going through a divorce, but will they go through with it?"

Richie was also asked whether his character still loves Kat. He replied: "Alfie still does."

EastEnders continues tonight (March 13) at 8pm on BBC One.

so sick of them as a couple or apart, alfie is a doormat for kat

EastEnders character Roxy Mitchell will reportedly ask Alfie Moon if they can try for a baby.

The pair discuss starting a family together to give Alfie (Shane Richie) the chance to have a biological son, in addition to estranged wife Kat's little boy Tommy.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "Roxy (Rita Simons) adores Alfie but will always be insecure where Kat is concerned.

"It's only natural, due to the history they have and *everything they have been through.

"She thinks having a baby with Alfie would cement their relationship. If anyone deserves to be a dad it's Alfie - and Roxy sees that."

Richie said of his character's turbulent love life: "I love it when they split up Alfie and Kat, then get them back together, then split them up again. That's how the soap works best."

Thread Information