Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

EastEnders love cheat Kat Moon may have a lonely Christmas ahead as she must finally face the consequences of her lies and deceit.

The identity of Kat's mystery Branning man will finally be revealed in a climactic episode airing on Thursday, December 20, leaving Alfie disgusted when he finds out that the guy in question is close to home.

As details of the big reveal are currently being kept firmly under wraps, we can only disclose so much of what the consequences are for Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie).

However, new pictures show that it doesn't look good for the Moons' future as Alfie completely blanks Kat when they come face-to-face at the local Santa's grotto.

Jean Slater (Gillian Wright) also appears to be aware that Kat has betrayed Alfie, as she is unable to hide how disappointed she is in a picture of the pair outside the Queen Vic.

It's no surprise that Roxy Mitchell will be supporting Alfie through his troubled time, and the pair are seen sharing an intimate moment under the mistletoe in other photos offering a sneak peek at Christmas on Albert Square. Is their romantic spark about to be revisited?

EastEnders continues tomorrow (December 6) at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2E9kE0n48
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Richie also promised that the show will explore Kat's motivations for her fling with the mystery guy in question.
    Motivations??? How about Kat's a full on slapper married to a childlike Muppet? Dragging out this turgid storyline into the New Year to explore that - beam me up scotty
    Last edited by Brucie; 05-12-2012 at 17:01.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (07-12-2012), lizann (06-12-2012), moonstorm (05-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Motivations??? How about Kat's a full on slapper married to a childlike Muppet? Dragging out this turgid storyline into the New Year to explore that - beam me up scotty
    we'll hear about her being dirty again over uncle harry as usual

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

How many people ACTUALLY remember her UNCLE HARRY and the incident? I mean the people on the square??? Dot is not around at the moment. Ian I am sure does not remember or prefers not to remember...Sharon ??? Nah so she will have a brand new audience to air out her old dirty uncle Harry incident.. EE writers seriously are beating a dead horse with these repeated stories,,,

It depends how they handle it. We have seen with the Jimmy Savile (et al) revelations how such incidents can affect people's lives for ever. If they explore Kat's feelings properly and why she does what she does and thinks like she does it could be an excellent storyline, especially given the real life backdrop. The problem is that knowing Eastenders it won't be handled sensitively or very well at all. But I always live in hope....

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-12-2012), JustJodi (07-12-2012), lizann (08-12-2012), Perdita (07-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It depends how they handle it. We have seen with the Jimmy Savile (et al) revelations how such incidents can affect people's lives for ever. If they explore Kat's feelings properly and why she does what she does and thinks like she does it could be an excellent storyline, especially given the real life backdrop. The problem is that knowing Eastenders it won't be handled sensitively or very well at all. But I always live in hope....
    true but i am tired of hearing her always saying she is dirty

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

she will always blame it on UNCLE HARRY making her dirty,,, but she could have reined in her URGES,, and not act on them after all the pitfalls she has been thru !!!!!!

I don't know whether she has ever had any professional therapy .. if she has not, I guess that feeling will be with her for the rest of her life

Thread Information