Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

lol neither can i

Kat & Alfie Moon To Return To Walford (Merged)

Actor Shane Richie is to reprise his role as EastEnders' Alfie Moon later this year, it has been confirmed.

The 45-year-old was last seen in the BBC soap on Christmas Day 2005 when Alfie and wife Kat (Jessie Wallace) drove off into the sunset together bound for America in their Ford Capri.

He is due to return to filming in the autumn and will make his screen reappearance toward the end of the year.

Speaking of his comeback, Richie said: "It's an honour and a privilege to be asked back to the iconic series of EastEnders which is at the top of its game! I'm looking forward to finding out what Alfie has been up to over the last few years but more importantly - what the future has in store for him."

Controller of BBC drama production John Yorke commented: "Alfie is one of EastEnders' most loved and iconic characters, so he's bound to get a very warm welcome from viewers when he returns to Walford.

"We've had so many new and interesting characters settle into Albert Square since Alfie departed that it's going to make for fantastic viewing when one of the show's most familiar faces rides back into the East End."

Last year, however, Richie told Digital Spy that Walford had "moved on" since his initial exit, explaining that he enjoyed spending time with his wife Christie and his four children.

Since his departure, Richie went on to star in Five's remake of classic comedy drama Minder.

In October last year, his father Harry Roche died at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer.

It has not yet been confirmed whether Jessie Wallace will reprise her role as Richie's screen wife Kat.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-02-2010), tammyy2j (07-02-2010)

er..............................................WH Y????????

Because he has not been very successful in other things he has done since leaving EE

i hope Kat returns with him. she has to surely? they cant split up Kat and Alfie. at least there's reason for them to return then as Kat as family in the square.

Alfie has no one, becuase even Peggy wont be there when he returns. Alfie has to be behind the bar but I can't see that happening with stupid Roxy incharge!

Roxie will fail running the Vic and Alfie will be there to rescue the business, with Kat

I really, really don't want him to return. It might even put me off watching EE

Give him a chance, let's wait and see how they write him back in

I'll wait and see what I think of him nowadays. I might even be pleasantly suprised.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-02-2010 at 13:37.

You just might

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-02-2010)

Thread Information