Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

i get ya, but i'm still glad kat's back!!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by *kalfie*moon*
    i don't want neither of them to leave but i would rather them both leave together at the same time than one of them staying if you no what i mean!
    Yeah i feel like that too. I would rather they both left together or as sad as it would be, for alfie to die or something in Kats arms....obviously i wouldnt want it if he was plannning on coming back but he isnt so ....and Jessie wallace is staying on.

I really think that Little Mo has really strong feelings for Alfie... but she knows that a relationship between them is wrong. Therefor she is trying to deny her feelings, trying to convince herself that she can move on from this. I think her reaction to Billy, when he asked her if there was still a chance for them said it all. I really don't think that it's Billy she wants anymore, or I think she would have jumped at the chance to get back with her husband, and give Freddie a Dad. At the same time Alfie thought he knew what he wanted until Kat made her return. I think he too is trying to deny his feelings for her because "she is difficult to love." I think we all know that Little Mo is the opposite to this. She is the safe option for Alfie. I think in time though Alie will eventually realise he still loves Kat, and his heart lies with her. But will Little Mo be able to let go so easily? I think a plausible way for Alfie to be written out is for him and Kat to be settled and making another go of things, but then the truth comes out about the relationship he had with Little Mo. I think if this were to happen, it would be the final nail in the coffin for him and Kat.....and he would realise there is nothing left for him in Walford anymore.

I just really hope that the writers don't drag this out forever....the way they always do!

I thought one of Grant's first jobs in Walford on his return was to kill Alfie?? Just a thought-although we've never seen Billy and Grant together before, maybe Billy asks his relative to kill Alfie for him cos he's gone too soft to do it himself.

little mo is such a victim. it really annoys me. i mean kat's been through a lot too but it just makes her stronger. she has way more personality than mo, and if i have to see one more scene where little mo is simpering after alfie (when we all know that he's meant to be with kat) i will throw my tv out of the window. you're right, this 'love triangle' has gone too far.

kat and alfie should not get together

it just makes adultery seem acceptbale (IMHO)

be unfiathful...no need to worry, six months down the line ull be back in the arms of ur parnter

kat dont deserve to get back with alife, he is a good man and all he ever did was love her, how does he repay him?

sleeps with his enemy, a random ginger, and becomes drunk out of her head on a regular basis.

u had ur chance Kat, and u blew it.

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    kat and alfie should not get together

it just makes adultery seem acceptbale (IMHO)

be unfiathful...no need to worry, six months down the line ull be back in the arms of ur parnter
    It happens to a lot of people... one partner has an affair or a fling and the other forgives or realise down the line that they should not have split up and misses the other person...

shane said on comic relief nite he and kat were gettin bk 2gether

lol. the random ginger was ryan out of casualty, duffy's guy.

I agree, but now Kat's back, I think Alfie and Kat should get back together, tey ere the perfect couple before Andy! and why did Alfie fight the toughest, meanest, gangster there was? It was to be with Kat, why go through all that to throw it all away. Plus Billy still loves Little Mo and they also made a perfect couple!

Thread Information