Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

I reckon Kat and Alfie will have changed alot scince they left the square five years ago, they have been living away and i don't kat would go in for big fights with say roxy or bianca anymore, she's probably settled down now and i read somewhere that when they return the have a baby with them. xx

None of the Slaters will ever lose their fiery temper and what a boring person would Kat have become. There will still be sparks flying and I look forward to that

I'm very much afraid that Kat will go in for big screeching matches with the likes of Roxy and Bianca, which is why I don't want her back. My only real memory of Kat is her screeching. Still, it'll be nice if they come back with a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I really, really don't want him to return. It might even put me off watching EE
    I think eastenders has really gone down hill anyway we need someone like alfie to brightern it up a bit, put more cheeriness in xx

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm very much afraid that Kat will go in for big screeching matches with the likes of Roxy and Bianca, which is why I don't want her back. My only real memory of Kat is her screeching. Still, it'll be nice if they come back with a baby.
    I don't think they will bring her back with a baby personally as if she had one, Charlie, Mo or Stacey surely would have mentioned it.

Can't wait for the return. Kat's one of my favourites.

JESSIE Wallace and Shane Richie were back in familiar territory yesterday, filming scenes in Albert Square for their upcoming return storyline.
    The fiery pair, whose characters Kat and Alfie Moon jubilantly left Walford to embark on a roadtrip across America four and a half years ago, will make their comeback this September.
    Jessie, 38, was spotted walking into EastEnders' Elstree studios while Shane, 46, drove in.

Back on set ... Shane
    Sharjo
    Their on-screen characters will try to retrieve the Queen Vic after it is restored to its former glory following a dramatic fire.
    It's not the only soap role that Jessie has on the go at the moment though.
    The actress is currently filming scenes for a BBC Four drama on the makings of Coronation Street.
    Jessie has taken the role of minx Pat Phoenix, who played tart with a heart Elsie Tanner during the soap's early days.
    Earlier this year she said: "I've really enjoyed playing different roles over the last few years, but am excited to slip back into Kat Slater's stilettos. I've missed her."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0thk3fCZV

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-07-2010), tammyy2j (15-07-2010)

Last edited by alan45; 15-07-2010 at 10:27.

I know I have not had a drink yet I seem to see double

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know I have not had a drink yet I seem to see double
    He has posted double he is so passionate about all EE related stories thats why I think

The person who never made a mistake never made anything

Thread Information