Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

EastEnders businessman Michael Moon has become the second suspect to be eliminated from Kat's affair mystery.

Tonight's (September 14) emotional episode of the soap saw Kat tell a surprised Michael (Steve John Shepherd) that she has been cheating on Alfie, showing that he cannot be the mystery guy in question.

The plot development leaves Branning brothers Derek, Jack and Max as the remaining three suspects in the ongoing storyline. Queen Vic chef Ray Dixon was previously ruled out a few weeks ago.

Scenes broadcast this evening showed Kat (Jessie Wallace) calling her secret boyfriend in an attempt to end the affair once and for all. The pub landlady appeared desperate to save her marriage after finally being honest with husband Alfie.

However, as expected, there was no firm answer on the identity of Kat's lover, as it was impossible to tell which of the Branning men she was contacting.

Kat and Alfie later headed off for a break to work on their marriage problems. However, the pair won't be off screen for long as their return episode airs on October 1.

Michael, meanwhile, has troubles of his own ahead after his new wife Janine decided to leave him and their baby daughter Scarlett in the latest episode. Charlie Brooks, who plays Janine, is now on a six-month break from EastEnders.

EastEnders continues on Monday (September 17) at 8pm on BBC One.

When are we going to find out who is Kat's lover? Not much longer hopefully. I think it's Max.

I still think it's Derek... it's the only one to save this story I think...

Quote Originally Posted by GenNikhil View Post
    I still think it's Derek... it's the only one to save this story I think...
    No one or nothing could save this storyline imo but I agree I think it is Derek as well

Alfie is very very forgiving
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 15-09-2012 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He sure is

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He sure is

EastEnders actress Jessie Wallace has finally found out the identity of her character Kat Moon's secret lover, reports the Daily Star.

Viewers have seen Kat meeting with a mystery man behind her husband Alfie's back and Wallace had been filming the storyline for three months without knowing who he was.

"The time felt right to finally tell Jessie," a show insider told the paper, after admitting that Wallace finally learnt her on-screen lover's identity last week.

"But she is still one of only a handful of people who knows the answer to the question on everyone's lips.

"[Show producer] Lorraine [Newman] was adamant this story was going to stay quiet for as long as possible. She has done everything in her power to let it play out on screen with total secrecy behind the scenes.

"It's created a real buzz as everyone's been trying to figure out who Kat's been bedding."

The insider added: "Up until now, none of the cast were in the know, not even her on-screen lover. It really has been that cloak and dagger."

Friday's episode saw the range of suspects reduced to just the three Branning brothers – Derek, Max and Jack.

Jake Wood, who plays Max, also revealed that viewers have been asking him whether he is Kat's mystery man at least 20 times a day.

He said: "It would definitely be in keeping with Max for him to be having an affair. He's got a chequered history and women are his Achilles heel. So it would make a lot of sense for it to be him.

"It would be bad timing, though, because he's planning to get remarried!

"I get asked about 20 times a day if it's me. It's a good indicator people are interested in the storyline.

"It's building to a head and there is going to be a reveal. But that really is all I know as I'm still waiting to be told who it is."

EastEnders continues on Monday (September 17) at 8pm on BBC One.

EastEnders star Jacqueline Jossa has admitted that her character Lauren Branning will struggle to forgive dad Max if he has been unfaithful again.

Max (Jake Wood) is currently one of three men left in the frame in Kat Moon's affair mystery, which has been running since July.

The Walford businessman is currently planning to marry his partner Tanya again, but his history of infidelity means that he remains a likely suspect.

Jossa told the Daily Star: "If Max is Kat's secret boyfriend then Lauren will be fuming. I can promise you she'll kick off big time.

"I think it would be the last straw for her and Max. She would think Tanya is a nutter if she got back with him again."

Max's brothers Derek and Jack are the two other men still under suspicion, after Ray Dixon and Michael Moon were officially ruled out.

Next week's episodes see the mystery guy in question continue to pursue Kat after she returns from holiday, but fans will have to wait and see whether she succumbs to temptation or not.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-Lola.html

From the picture looks like Roxy and Alfie could be together as a couple

Thread Information