Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

'EastEnders' favourite Kat, who is due to return to the soap with husband Alfie next month, is reportedly set to announce that she is expecting a baby.

The couple, played by actors Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie, are to come back to Albert Square after a five-year absence to help rebuild the Queen Vic, which is to be destroyed by a fire.

But it remains unclear whether Alfie Moon is the father of Kat's unborn baby…

A source told The Mirror: “Fans know Kat and Alfie have been on an American road trip but not much else while they were away.

“It’s clear that although she is going to have a baby, not everything has gone completely according to plan in the last five years.”

Kat and Alfie were last seen in the soap on Christmas Day back in 2005, when they were setting off on their American adventure.

The source commented: “Kat and Alfie are two of the most popular characters, everyone is excited.”

It doesnt actually say that Alfie isnt the father. They are trying to be clever to keep people guessing. I'm sure it is.

Its so weird that Sam and Kat are going to be pregnant on the Square at the same time. It feels like ive gone back in time. Its 5 years ago. lol.

Just what the square needs an Oompa Loompa. Well they need a replacement for the poison dwarf.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (19-08-2010)

I don't think Kat and Sam will be pregnant on the square at the same time. I was under the impression that Sam is due before Kat comes back.

Kat Moon's return to EastEnders goes off with a bang later this month when she tells her grandmother Mo that she's in serious trouble.

The drama begins when Kat makes contact with Mo and asks for Zoe's birth certificate, before arranging a meeting so that Mo can pass on the document.

Arriving at a café, Mo is completely baffled when she spots that Kat has attempted to heavily disguise herself by wearing a blonde wig.

Explaining her actions, a frantic Kat reveals that she is on the run from some men who she and Alfie scammed thousands of pounds from.

Kat then leaves Mo utterly stunned by claiming that Alfie is dead and she desperately needs a new identity…

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-09-2010), Dutchgirl (15-09-2010), tammyy2j (12-09-2010)

Is it just me or does anyone else think Kat looks a bit like Vanessa in her blonde wig?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to .:SpIcYsPy:. For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-09-2010)

wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate, and how they go from on the run to in the vic

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer View Post
    wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate, and how they go from on the run to in the vic
    Albert Square is exempt from the law. People who live there can do what they want and never worry about being prosecuted

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer View Post
    wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate
    Or why she doesn't apply for a copy from the General Register Office?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Albert Square is exempt from the law. People who live there can do what they want and never worry about being prosecuted
    Get her the lawyer who deals with the Mitchells crimes. He'll get them cleared of any crimes.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (13-09-2010)

Thread Information