Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shock shooting drama for 'EastEnders'

Yeah we do Read back what I said before aswell Think I've confused everyone ha .

Dunno why another shooting is such a ''shocker'' on Deadenders. It must be a couple of weeks since someone is murdered.

Still Jack neednt worry too much. If they kill him off some 13 yr old scriptwriter can easily write a new script where he is miraculously broght back to life. That hasnt been done before as nobody would fall for some old tosh like that.

I know what would be realistic. If say he was walking along the Walford Canal and a hitman carrying a bunch of flowers shot him.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (08-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    which one?
    Billie

Alan your a genius. I can't understand why the writers never thought of it. Maybe they'll add it to the list of possible exit's for the poison dwarf.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Alan your a genius. I can't understand why the writers never thought of it. Maybe they'll add it to the list of possible exit's for the poison dwarf.
    Personally I want to see her cremated and her ashes scattered to the four winds. Even a Deadenders scriptwriter could not write a plausible comeback after that

It aint gonna happen and you know it. I'll tell you how old Peg-Leg will be leaving. It's all the rage. Cross-over shows. Casualty/holby are doing it. CSI have done a few. Now to celebrate 25 years on the goggle box. EE are to be the first soap to cross-over with another show. And what better show to cross-over with than The Bill. A new ageing gangster wil move into the Sun Hill territory and will have a bit of buisness in E20 invloving Mr Beetroot. He comes into the show to bump off our pickled friend but ends up falling for his mother, which he ask her to be his wife and help run his knocking shop over the other side of town. Cue Babs new role to join The Bill. Remember you read it hear first Bill Fans.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I don't think there are any Bill fans on here anymore, since the show has become the Sun Hill CID show

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Personally I want to see her cremated and her ashes scattered to the four winds. Even a Deadenders scriptwriter could not write a plausible comeback after that
    You wanna bet!?

It is two years since Peggy Mitchell’s death. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, people start talking about Peggy again in the Queen Vic, in the cafĂ© and the launderette etc. (Regular viewers of Eastenders will know this is a sure sign that the character is about to reappear).

Meanwhile in an undertaker’s office near Walford, an unnamed clerk is looking at a computer screen. He calls over his boss. “I’ve just been checking some old records,” he says. “You remember that Peggy Mitchell whose ashes we scattered to the four winds? Well, I think we may have made a mistake and collected the wrong body from the hospital. There was another woman with a similar name, Meggy Pitchell, who died at the same time. I think it was her we cremated.” His boss looks dumbfounded. “Then what happened to Peggy Mitchell!?”

Meanwhile back in the Queen Vic, a dishevelled old bag lady wanders in to the pub. The new owner, Darren Miller, takes one look and says, “Gerrouramypub!” The old lady looks up and says, “there was a time when I used to say that.” Darren takes a closer look, “Peggy,” he says, “Peggy, is that you?” “Yes, darling, it’s me,” the bag lady replies. “But we all thought you were dead and scattered,” says Darren, “what happened?”

Peggy Mitchell sits down. “It’s a long story,” she says, “but just after I was pronounced dead, another doctor called Yuki Reid took another look and discovered I was not dead after all. I was transferred to another hospital in Scotland and a slow recovery took place. Unfortunately I lost my memory and couldn’t remember who I was or where I had come from. I used to keep muttering, ‘my son’s a beetroot, that’s all I know.’ And they thought I was mad. I was locked up in a mental hospital. But a few days ago I suddenly remembered I was the great Peggy Mitchell, landlady of the Queen Vic, and I came back here to reclaim my property.”

You see, alan, it’s not that difficult!
    Last edited by parkerman; 14-02-2010 at 10:10.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Abigail (14-02-2010), Chris_2k11 (15-02-2010), Dazzle (14-02-2010), lizann (15-02-2010)

I can see The Bill storyline now.

Talentless Actress marries well known East End gangster. He gets arrested for his part in the robbery of a Security Express depot. She gives him an alibi. After all she is a National Treasure. He flees to Spain. She discovers he is a wrong'un and marries a toyboy.

You know sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction

Thread Information