Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shock shooting drama for 'EastEnders'

Shock shooting drama for 'EastEnders'

EastEnders entrepreneur Jack Branning is to be shot in a shock story twist over the coming months.
    The former policeman - played by 38-year-old Scott Maslen - becomes embroiled in the messy misdemeanours of one of the Square's younger residents.
    Jack is literally caught in the line of fire, though, when the situation quickly spirals out of control. He's rushed to hospital and his nearest and dearest are left wondering if he'll pull through.
    An Albert Square source revealed to DS: "Billie Jackson's back in Walford for a reason - and it soon becomes apparent that he's hiding a gun from his family. Could Billie be responsible? Is somebody else out for revenge? Or is it all an innocent mistake?"
    Meanwhile, a Walford insider told the Daily Star on Sunday: "During his time in the square he's made a number of enemies. But it could well be someone from his dodgy past that catches up with him. And then there's his love life. He's slept with sisters Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell, as well as their cousin Sam. So there's no reason why it couldn't be a crime of passion..."
    An EastEnders spokesperson said: "We never comment on future storylines."
    The scenes, filmed recently at the soap's home at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, are due to be screened in late March or early April.
    EastEnders celebrates its 25th anniversary on February 19 with its first ever live episode.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-02-2010), lizann (12-02-2010), PILKY (07-02-2010), tammyy2j (07-02-2010)

so theres another spolier this proves its not jack who killed archie
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    so theres another spolier this proves its not jack who killed archie
    how do you know that? doesn't say that anywhere in the spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Could Billie be responsible? Is somebody else out for revenge? Or is it all an innocent mistake?"
    Meanwhile, a Walford insider told the Daily Star on Sunday: "During his time in the square he's made a number of enemies. But it could well be someone from his dodgy past that catches up with him.
    A whodunnit! That'll be a new storyline for Eastenders. Why haven't they thought of this idea before?

I'm looking forward to this, even though it's not exactly original.

how do you know that? doesn't say that anywhere in the spoiler?
    Well it's assumed.. seeing as he will still be around in March/April and not in prison.. Unless he gets away with killing Archie IF he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    A whodunnit! That'll be a new storyline for Eastenders. Why haven't they thought of this idea before?
    I'm not quite sure. I bet the viewers will love this new concept. It could be used over and over again in different scenarios and never get boring

Seriously, what is the point of revealing storylines two months in advance? It would be far better if, like the Australian soaps, everything was kept top secret until it is shown on tv or a few days before it happens.
    Thanks CrazyLea

becomes embroiled in the messy misdemeanours of one of the Square's younger residents.
    which one?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Well it's assumed.. seeing as he will still be around in March/April and not in prison.. Unless he gets away with killing Archie IF he did it.
    I take what I said back haha.
    I just saw in the tv guide that only the viewers will find out who killed Archie, and it won't actually come out untill Spring???

Thought we find out on the anniversary????

Thread Information