Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storyline Previews until 1st May

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Hm I reckon so Can't imagine Zoe getting married ha. Though I would lurrve it more if Nick and Zoe got married than Ruth and Jay tbh .
    Though that morbid here haha.. kinda if only Nick was dying again, and he wanted to marry Zoe before he died . Yum.

Can't think of any other candidates for a wedding?? Unless Louis marrys that Shona girl?
    Doubt that louis will marry shona !! he lyk dusnt want to be part of her life so y wud he marry her ?

I dunno just trying to think of all the possibilities Charlie might change his mind, and they might end up falling for each other Ya never know.

It's Jeff and Dixie i reckon...i have proof ;)

This is the BBCs run down on the episode on the 13th...raather explosive huh?

Charlie's chest pains are worsening, and his stress levels increase further when he gets a phone call from the police and Louis - Shona has broken into his house. He angers Louis by refusing to press charges against Shona, vowing to deal with her himself. Later he is forced to chase Shona around Holby and finds her drunk and high, slumped in a graveyard.

He starts to drive her home, but a combination of the day's events and worsening pains causes Charlie to cough up blood. Shona rushes for help and Charlie is whisked into the ED, where the team stabilise him. The gang rally round as Charlie is taken upstairs to Elliot and the Holby team.

Adam insists he's fine to work, but when he upsets a patient Jordan orders him to attend a counselling session before he returns. Annoyed, Adam begrudgingly agrees but, when he is later drafted in for a five-a-side football match, he takes his frustration out on a vicious player. Adam realises he may not be dealing with things as well as he had hoped.

Dixie's dad, Arthur, continues to mistake Jeff and Dixie for a couple and tells his daughter he's anxious to see her settled before he dies. Dixie decides she'll give her dad what he wants and asks Jeff to marry her.

Jeff & Dixie... :O:O:O:O
    That is not what we expected!!
    Thats providing Jeff accepts...bet he will me thinks they are in love secretly ;)

Dixie and Jeff for wedding !! remember her dad coming back

look at the thread below this one!

Quote Originally Posted by SO8221 View Post
    Defo ruth n jay !!
    Wish it was but the casualty homepage proves otherwise ermm Dixie and jeff I think .not be quite as exciting I don't think but there we go . byes

i cant imagine dixie gettin married !

Quote Originally Posted by SO8221 View Post
    i cant imagine dixie gettin married !
    I know lol...her with aveil in a dress?! Lol...it would be odd her and jJeff...

Aw thats a dissapointment

I hope that May goes as she's horrible and not very nice to poor old Yuki. i also hope that Alice and Adam get it on as they would make a brilliant couple.
    Last edited by alohachica82; 15-03-2010 at 23:01.

Who is the old friend?

Thread Information