Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaite Price marries Alex Reid in Las Vegas

Kaite Price marries Alex Reid in Las Vegas

JORDAN and boyfriend Alex Reid tied the knot in a quickie ceremony last night and said: "We are very much in love."

They issued a joint statement after their wedding at a hotel in Las Vegas at around midnight UK time.

Jordan - real name Katie Price - and Alex said: "We look forward to the future together. We can't wait to get back and celebrate our marriage with our friends and family who fully support our wishes."

Jordan's agent said: "Katie and Alex are delighted to announce they got married in a private, simple ceremony." The wedding at the Wynn Hotel came just days after Alex, 34, emerged victorious from the Celebrity Big Brother house and following a seven-month romance.

The couple were spotted shopping for a wedding ring hours before the ceremony.

They are staying at the Planet Hollywood hotel in Vegas where rooms can costs more than £6,000 a night.

They enjoyed champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries before being driven 500 yards to the rose-strewn chapel.

Their ceremony was recorded by a film crew. Guests included Katie's publicist Diana Colbert.

Jordan's agent added: "Their decision to marry has not been made with any media deal in place. It is purely down to their love for each other."

Jordan, 31, had told a magazine she and the cross-dressing cagefighter would be "together for ever".

She also said she wanted to have kids with Alex.

Alex popped the question in September.

Jordan split with her first husband Peter Andre, 36, last May after four years.

The Sun

I don't think that this marriage is going to last very long

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-02-2010)

She is only with him for all the cash deals - he is now more famous than her

He should dump her now he can do better
    Last edited by lizann; 03-02-2010 at 12:29.

Wait wait wait wait... me confused.. didn't she dump him on TV in November?? And she is marrying him now?
    Super Mod

They'll be divorced by the Summer.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Wait wait wait wait... me confused.. didn't she dump him on TV in November?? And she is marrying him now?
    Shiv will you please keep up! Any bets John Terry has had a wee go at her too heehee.

Ok I think we should take bets on when the first baby comes and how much they sell the story/pictures for, who has the first affair and which Sunday paper will be the first to expose the sensational explosive story about "My Hell with Jordan" story. Cynical - Moi??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    They'll be divorced by the Summer.
    No as Moonstorm said.. baby first then divorce.. and it will be cause Alex is not only a cross dresser but he likes to wear baby clothes or drink from a baby bottle.. something stupid like that
    Super Mod

Yet another money making scam by this NOBODY. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain that her need for publicity is as big as her overinflated breasts. This apology for a woman is a complete waste of space. She is an oxygen theif. Who gives a toss about her sad little life. The sooner ITV realise this and dump her the better. Im glad to see that Hello magazine realised she was so downmarket they were losing readers. Not surprised OK bought her story when we consider some of the other top shelf mags its owner Mr Desmond publishes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (03-02-2010), Siobhan (03-02-2010)

Super Mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-02-2010)

What kind of stupid interviewer would ask a father who plays a very active role in his kids lives how he would feel if those kids were adopted??!! No wonder Peter was upset at the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    What kind of stupid interviewer would ask a father who plays a very active role in his kids lives how he would feel if those kids were adopted??!! No wonder Peter was upset at the thought.
    Both of them irritate me so much but I respect Peter more as he is there for the kids while she goes swaning off around the world..
    Super Mod

Thread Information