Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOST current episode discussion

LOST current episode discussion

I know.. bit early but it is starting on Wednesday in US (available via download), Irish TV on Thursday and UK (Sky) on Friday.. Can't wait for this.. kicks of with a double episode..

Best to chat from monday so that all has watched it
    Super Mod

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

SPOILER Alert cos Ive already watched it Ive tagged it!

Also I know im not a mod and dont have the authority but can we please NOT discuss ANY spoilers in here, I dont know if you lot know but for over 3 years now I have been spoiler free when it comes to lost so pleeeease kepp your mouth zipped! And discuss spoilers in another thread as this is a gerneal discussion thread!!

Spoiler:

Ok so I watched it last night on the live stream but I only watched half of it cos the channels kept freezing on me so at 3:15am I gave up But then downloaded it and watched it all over again!!!

OMG it is Brillant, I love how how like WTF!!!! ALl over again Omg I can not tell you how gooood it is!!!!!
    I mean the fake locke is interesting I mean hes the monster? What the hell? lol! And sayid alive!!! I mean Im glad though I didnt want him to die, It was bad enough we lost Juliet I wasnt expecting that
    Also Im glad I was right, well at least I think so, cos they caused the incident it prevented it! And the other plane stuff I have a theory that, thats just alternative to what could have happened, but what we are seeing on the island is what is really happening!

OMG Im soooo happy Lost is back, I love the show soo much and can not wait until you all ome back and watch it and discuss it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-02-2010)

There is a season 6 spoiler thread already on the boards so should be discussed there.. I can't wait for this.. only 1 more day for me... I have booked the TV from 9 - 11 tomorrow and I am locking my door, turning off my phone and not answering anyone.. that includes the kids
    Super Mod

lol good! I know its just in other general thread for american shows i watch spoilers keep appearing and im getting very mad and coming across as a grumpy old cow

Anyway yeah its america it was a 3hour event as they show a clip show before hand, I was soooo annoyed the channels froze though, I stayed up and everything, next time I will have to turn off my laptop for a bit before I watch it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    There is a season 6 spoiler thread already on the boards so should be discussed there.. I can't wait for this.. only 1 more day for me... I have booked the TV from 9 - 11 tomorrow and I am locking my door, turning off my phone and not answering anyone.. that includes the kids

I do that when 24 on.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

OMG OMG OMG and once more OH MY GOD!!!

what an amazing show... I was shocked!
    Super Mod

it was a great opening episode

so the crash never happened then? or they did something to unwrite history and stop the plane from crashing? i'm confused!

lol The bit on the plane is an alternate universe/reality whatever you want to call it hence why we still see bits on the island

They are basically showing us the 2 outomes, but I believe that its the island one that is the real outcome

what a waste of time showing all that then if it's not actually whats going to happen!

Thread Information