Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: All purpose soap storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    ... so is it possible the unassuming Winston has been leading a double life as a super hero (with Tracy as his glamorous sidekick)?
    How did you find out? Who told you? It was supposed to be a secret!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-08-2015), maidmarian (14-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    How did you find out? Who told you? It was supposed to be a secret!
    Didn't you know? DTC and I are like that

How have I only just seen this thread?

I just hope that, if you've read it all through from the beginning you can work out and remember who all these people are!

It is the first day of Max Branning's trial. Sitting watching from the gallery are many of Albert Square's residents, all of whom know that Max is innocent but are all in agreement that Bobby Beale must be protected at all costs. The prosecution feel they have a strong case, though this was somewhat dented when Bobby hurled his Play Station at Abi Branning, killing her stone dead, after she built a bigger house than him when they were playing Minecraft together and attacked Bobby's house with a mob of Endermen who blew his house up with TNT.

Fortunately, only Ian was at home at the time and he hurriedly put Abi's body in the boot of his car and drove her to Epping Forest, burying her in a hastily dug hole, strangely enough near the same hole in which Tanya had once buried Max. He then forged a note from Abi saying she was going away for a couple of months. Although Ben thought it a bit strange she had said nothing to him, he accepted what Ian told him and ran off with Paul.

In his opening statement for the defence, Marcus says that not only is he going to prove Max's innocence but is going to prove conclusively that Phil Mitchell murdered Lucy with the connivance of Sharon. In another part of the court, Inspector Marsbar jumps up and down, barely able to contain her delight, shouting, "Yes! Yes!"

Sharon glances at Jane, who whispers to her, "Even if he does Sharon, remember it is far better that you go down as an accessory to murder than we do anything to upset Bobby." "Yes, you're right of course," replies Sharon. Ian looks across and adds, "We'll come and visit you, if you do go down."

To be continued...
    Last edited by parkerman; 20-08-2015 at 11:07.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (20-08-2015), Dazzle (20-08-2015), maidmarian (20-08-2015), Siobhan (27-05-2016)

Very good Parkerman!

This part made me choke on my coffee:

In his opening statement for the defence, Marcus says that not only is he going to prove Max's innocence but is going to prove conclusively that Phil Mitchell murdered Lucy with the connivance of Sharon.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 20-08-2015 at 18:38.

Having heard all the evidence and counsels' closing remarks, the judge told the jury that he would now give his summing up, after which they had to reach their verdicts. He reminded the jury there were eleven defendants, which was most unusual in a case of perverting the course of justice. Nine, he said, were in the dock because they knew that Bobby had murdered Lucy and had sat back and allowed an innocent man to be banged up for 21 years; one because she was a little toe rag and had dobbed her father in it just because she didn't like him and one because he was a police sergeant who had refused to investigate when told Bobby was the murderer because Mr Branning had been his love rival.

He went on to say that he had never come across a case before where practically the whole population of a particular area had known the truth and yet the police didn't have a clue, though, given that it was the well-known Keystone Soap Police, he wasn't very surprised. He told the jury that it was an open and shut case and that personally, if he was on the jury, he'd find the whole lot of them guilty, lock them up and throw away the key. "However," he continued, "I do not wish to influence you as you must make your own minds up on the evidence presented." He then dismissed them and told them to come back with a unanimous verdict.

As the 11 prisoners were led back to their cells, Sharon began to cry. "Don't worry," said Phil, "I've bribed the foreman of the jury. We'll all be found not guilty except that weasel, Ian, as I've told the foreman to find him solely responsible. He thinks he's become my friend over the last few months, but I've been having him on. Give me half a chance and I'd have his head down the khazi again as quick as a flash."

After an hour, the jury filed back into court. The Foreman of the Jury stood to deliver his verdict. He said, by a unanimous decision, the jury had found the whole lot of them guilty and recommended locking them all up and throwing away the key. Phil was apoplectic. "Give me back my money," he shouted at the Foreman. But before anyone could say anything, he fell to the ground writhing in agony, "My liver, my liver," he cried. Sharon shouted at the Foreman, "Now look what you've done. This is all your fault." She looked round the courtroom and saw Grant in the public gallery. "Grant," she shouted, "Fix 'im." "Not likely sweet'eart," replied Grant, "I bribed the Foreman even more to make sure you and Phil went down!"

And so, they were all led away and everyone agreed that justice had at last been done. Just one man stayed behind in court, his head in his hands. "What has he done to me?" he muttered over and over again. "That b*****d, Treadwell-Collins has dropped me right in it. All my cast have been taken off to jail. How can I produce Eastenders with no cast?"

Suddenly he heard a loud cackling laugh from behind him, "I've fixed you O'Connor. I hated what you did to The Archers. Now I've got my revenge at last. Loose ends I told them, loose ends. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2016), moonstorm (27-05-2016), Perdita (27-05-2016), Siobhan (27-05-2016)

Sorry, forgot to Go Advanced!
    Last edited by parkerman; 27-05-2016 at 11:41.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2016)

Suddenly he heard a loud cackling laugh from behind him, "I've fixed you O'Connor. I hated what you did to The Archers. Now I've got my revenge at last. Loose ends I told them, loose ends. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
    DTC will surely win best villain at the British Soap Awards on Sunday after that disturbing performance! Who knew he had it in him?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 28-05-2016 at 04:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (28-05-2016)

Blowing into his hands and trying to keep warm, Martin was shivering outside Walford East Station. "Where is she?" he thought to himself, "eleven o' clock she said and it's nearly half past." Suddenly, he spotted her coming down the stairs. She ran up to him and threw her arms round him and gave him a big hug. "Sorry I'm late," she said, "have you been here long?" "Long enough," grumbled Martin, "I'm freezing." "Never mind, I'm here now."

"OK, 'Chelle, so what's it all about anyway?" "Nothing special really, Martin," Michelle replied, "I just thought I'd fly over from America so we could all meet up again. You, me, Ian, Sharon, Kathy. I haven't been back for such a long time. Even missed Mum, Dad and Mark's funerals and your two weddings as I was so busy, so I thought I'd finally find time when nothing much is happening, when there are no important family occasions, to get over and see everyone.

"Have you told anyone we're coming?" Martin inquired. "No, I thought we'd surprise them," Michelle replied. "OK, where to first then?" said Martin. "Well, we could go and see Ian I suppose." As they walked through the market, they saw Winston selling CDs on his stall. "Hi, Winston!" yelled Martin, "Still here. Are you allowed to talk yet?" Winston shook his head, but there was something about the way he looked at them that made both Martin and Michelle a bit uneasy. "It's a shame he can't speak," put in Michelle, because I think he had something to say to us. He looked at us a bit funny." "Yes," replied Martin, "I thought so too."

Suddenly they saw Tracey coming out of the Queen Vic and she gave them the same funny look. "What's up?" said Michelle. But Tracey just shook her head and ran off. "All a bit peculiar," observed Martin.

Shortly afterwards they arrived at Ian's house and knocked on the door. A good looking young girl answered the door. "Yes," she said. "Who are you?" said Martin. "What do you want to know for? Who are you?" "We're Ian's cousins," replied Martin. Lauren gave them the same funny look that Winston and Tracey had given them and said, "I didn't know he had any more cousins." "What do you mean, any more, er..er?" said Michelle.

"Lauren. My name is Lauren and..." But before she could say any more, Martin quickly put in, "Lauren Branning?" Lauren nodded. This time it was Martin's turn to give her a funny look. "You look different to how I remember you," he said. "How do you remember me?" said Lauren, "have we met before?"

Before Martin could answer, Ian came bounding down the stairs, "Who is it Lauren?" Suddenly he saw Martin and Michelle at the door. There was that look again.

Duff duff.

Tonight's cast:
    Ian Beale: Adam Woodyat
    Lauren Branning: Jacqueline Jossa
    Winston: Ulric Browne
    Tracey: Jane Slaughter
    Martin: James Alexandrou
    Michelle: Susan Tully

To be continued......

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (09-01-2017), Dazzle (13-01-2017), Meh (06-03-2017), Siobhan (09-01-2017)

Thread Information