Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: All purpose soap storyline

Great to see this thread back Parkerman!

I laughed at just about all of it, but the following is my absolute favourite part:-

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    ...Shabnam gave up Islam, becoming instead an outspoken atheist.

Love the idea of Winston and Tracey getting speaking parts at last!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (09-11-2014)

Back to the present day…..

Over on the square something was stirring…..The voluptuous porcine beauty known as Sharon Wattsherface watched as the signs went up above the door of the Gerrouttamah Pub, formerly known as The Queen Vic. Shall had recently been contacted by her celebrity lawyer Marcus Christie who when going through the estate of the late Den Watts discovered that Ms Wattsherface was in fact the owner of the Pab and that it should never have been sold to the family of the Toxic Midget thus making all previous sales null and void. ''Oh if only Dennis Plank was ere to see me back in charge of my old dad’s pub” she said to her latest boyfriend Kermit Grenouille. ‘’We will show those Mitchells” The Watts are back in town.
    In a dingy flat a semi naked male stopped performing for his worldwide webcam audience of 2. His master plan was coming to fruition. He would show all this who dissed him that he was still the master. No lucky bingo balls for him.

Over at the Car Lot there were changes in the air and more new signs going up. That well known piebald ace mechanic from The Dales had moved in and opened up a new branch of Dingle Motors in the square. With her Criminal background and her penchant for handling stolen motors she would fit in well with the citizens of Walford. Yes DEBBEHH felt good about the future and was not afraid of the Mitchells either. She knew she would be more than a match for Beetroot man and his crone of a muvva

Not even the Minute Mart was safe. After telling all on t’cobbles he was away to do humanitarian work in India Devendra Allinthehands was satisfied with the latest acquisition to his empire. Hopefully Mad Maya the Arseonist would not realise. E17 should be much more peaceful than Weatherfield. He could just see it now. Hundreds of corner shops all across the metropolis

How long would this peaceful scene last?

Does anyone actually care?

Would anyone notice?

Meanwhile 3000 miles away deep in the jungle a wannabe SAS trooper picked up a call on his satellite phone. “GWANT Gwant get back ome them bloomin Watts is back. They are in MAH PAB………………………………...
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (21-02-2015), Siobhan (21-02-2015)

Christmas Day 2015 in Albert Square

As the snow begins to fall gently outside their window, Ian and Jane get busy preparing Christmas Dinner. "Well, it's been a tough year, love, but thankfully we've come through it without too much problem. Just think in a moment, Bobby will wake up and open up his presents and it will all have been worth it."

"Yes," replies Jane," but all the same I can't help feeling sorry for some of the other residents on the Square."

"What, like Max you mean?" says Ian, "Even if he didn't actually murder Lucy, he still deserved the life sentence with no parole he got from the judge."

"Well, not just Max..."

"Oh, Abi? Well, her and Ben were never going to last anyway. That nervous breakdown she had after she told lies about her old man and then saw Ben walk off with Paul was no more than she deserved. That spell in the mental hospital will do her good."

"And there was Liam."

"Don't talk to me about Liam. He had it coming to him. He was threatening to tell the police remember and Bobby really didn't hit him that hard."

"And what about Ben, Carol, Phil, Sharon, your mum, Cindy, Sonia, Mick, Shirley and all the others. All either in prison, hospital or dead."

"But at least Bobby is safe, that's all that matters."

Just then Bobby comes down stairs and enters the kitchen.

"Hello son," Ian waves to him cheerily, "Did you like your presents?"

"I like this one, dad," says Bobby as he waves a gun around his head.

"Where did you get that from," says Jane, alarmed.

"It was a present from that nice Vincent and Ronnie couple. Well, not exactly a present, I found it in their house after I'd broken in."

Jane gives Bobby a funny look, "I thought I hadn't seen Vincent and Ronnie around for a while. What have you done to them?"

"Well I had to try the gun out to see if it worked."

"Right, ok, here's what we do," puts in Ian hurriedly, "I'll get rid of the gun and say you were with us all the time."

Jane gives him a withering look. "We must protect Bobby at all costs," Ian reminds her.

But it's too late as Bobby hurls the gun at Jane and knocks her to the ground. Ian hurries over and feels her pulse.

"OK, son, here's what we'll do...."
    Last edited by parkerman; 13-08-2015 at 13:00.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-08-2015), maidmarian (13-08-2015)

And there was me hoping the Bobby story would run for some years!

Will Eastenders even exist by 2016 after Bobby's knocked off everyone but Ian? Maybe due to BBC cutbacks, the soap will finish completely on New Year's Eve with Bobby giving Ian's bloody, lifeless corpse one last look over his shoulder, shrugging nonchalantly, and walking off into the sunset with an evil glint in his eye...
    Last edited by Dazzle; 13-08-2015 at 15:43.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (13-08-2015), parkerman (13-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

Will Eastenders even exist by 2016 after Bobby's knocked off everyone but Ian? Maybe due to BBC cutbacks, the soap will finish completely on New Year's Eve with Bobby giving Ian's bloody, lifeless corpse one last look over his shoulder, shrugging nonchalantly, and walking off into the sunset with an evil glint in his eye...
    We can but hope

We can but hope

It still could. Think of all the characters they could bring back from the dead. Why stop at Den and Kathy? Then there's Winston and Tracey. Bobby still has to deal with them. And I think you will find he'll meet his match in Winston.....I'm saying no more as I have been sworn to secrecy by DTC.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-08-2015)

It still could. Think of all the characters they could bring back from the dead. Why stop at Den and Kathy? Then there's Winston and Tracey. Bobby still has to deal with them. And I think you will find he'll meet his match in Winston.....I'm saying no more as I have been sworn to secrecy by DTC.....
    Ah! Ive been wondering why you haven't
    commented on the new extended EE set
    that was detailed on here recently.

My first thought At last- a fitting setting for
    Winston.!!

Now I undserstand your reticence.Omerta
    Je Comprenez or similar !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

parkerman (13-08-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 13-08-2015 at 20:06.

Then there's Winston and Tracey. Bobby still has to deal with them. And I think you will find he'll meet his match in Winston.....I'm saying no more as I have been sworn to secrecy by DTC.....
    DTC isn't big on realism, so is it possible the unassuming Winston has been leading a double life as a super hero (with Tracy as his glamorous sidekick)? I think it'd take someone supernaturally strong to take down the killing machine that is Bobby Beale...
    Last edited by Dazzle; 14-08-2015 at 02:04.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (14-08-2015), parkerman (14-08-2015)

Thread Information