Thread: new actress injured

new actress injured

Emmerdale's latest signing Hayley Tamaddon was rushed to hospital with head injuries after an accident on set.

The actress, who will be seen on screen from July as the feisty new Dingle member Delilah, reportedly walked into a wooden beam. She later complained of dizzy spells and nausea, according to The Sun.

An insider said: "Stairs on the set never actually lead anywhere. Hayley was walking up a flight not realising this and smashed her head. It was quite a bump and made a real crack."

Doctors subsequently dismissed any signs of concussion.

hope she is ok

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Emmerdale's latest signing Hayley Tamaddon was rushed to hospital with head injuries after an accident on set.

The actress, who will be seen on screen from July as the feisty new Dingle member Delilah, reportedly walked into a wooden beam. She later complained of dizzy spells and nausea, according to The Sun.

An insider said: "Stairs on the set never actually lead anywhere. Hayley was walking up a flight not realising this and smashed her head. It was quite a bump and made a real crack."

Doctors subsequently dismissed any signs of concussion.
    Ah yes I saw this on the same site as you by the looks of it. Good job I didn't post the same thing again.

i hope shes ok aswell

yeah that is a shame when you first start a new job i hope she is ok to come back.

I bet in a few weeks time she'll be laughing about it. At least she'll have an interesting story to tell, when she looks back on her first moments in Emmerdale.

what a silly thing to do i bet she wont do it again

Thread Information