Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trouble int Street

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    You should widen your circle of friends

Actually the Shelley storyline is being handled fantastically. As I have said before on another thread I know a person who exactly the same thing is happening to. Its not a quick storyline but her 'abuse' has been building up slowly over the last couple of years.

However just to prove I am not being biased and want to start an EE v Corrie War. I want to put on record that I thought the Little Mo/ Trevor storline was brilliant/ Just a pity how they have ruined her character.

However WQ we will have to agree to differ on this one.
    I cannot believe you're saying something good about EastEnders but it's nice that you are.
    I prefer those kind of abusive storylines personally, this one has been acted good and I believe the situation but I don't like the length of it and it's becoming boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I cannot believe you're saying something good about EastEnders but it's nice that you are.
    I prefer those kind of abusive storylines personally, this one has been acted good and I believe the situation but I don't like the length of it and it's becoming boring.
    WQ I used to be a real EE Fan even going as far as taping it when I went on hols (now how sad is that) But over the last few years it has become atrocious with its PC storylines and ill thought out plots. I really do hope it comes good again back to its glory days. I feel it is trying to cater for a younger audience now, so maybe Im just too old.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

It's okay in some area's, I'll give it to the end of the year and see all these developments they have planned before I decide whether to go on watching. I wouldn't be loyal if I gave up now.

Thread Information