Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble int Street

corrie is just better, the acting writing and directing. the drama involving shelly seems to be having a pretty big impact at the mo,

but we'll just have to dissagree

Corrie WAS better and perhaps still IS but hasn't ALWAYS been and EastEnders is slowly transforming back into what it was when it was untouchable by ANY of the other soaps. Everyone I know is saying Corrie is turning into panto land and the Shelley storyline is abysmal.
    Last edited by Treacle; 17-08-2005 at 17:08.

how is that shelly story line abysmal?

I'd rather see evil Trevor knock ten bells out of Amanda and Bethany Jordache or evil Trevor 2 knock ten bells out of Maureen than someone play mind games, the storyline has been going on for too long and is therefore a load of tosh. Believe you me, you might think there's a lot of fans who support the storyline but there's a lot who don't like it too. Even the critics are cottoning on now to how bad Corrie is getting, they're still slating EE but most of them last week said how Corrie was crossing the line now with characters like Cilla and Diggory who you cannot possibly care about.
    Last edited by Treacle; 09-06-2005 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I'd rather see evil Trevor knock ten bells out of Amanda and Bethany Jordache or evil Trevor 2 knock ten bells out of Maureen than someone play mind games, the storyline has been going on for too long and is therefore a load of tosh. Believe you me, you might think there's a lot of fans who support the storyline but there's a lot who don't like it too. Even the critics are cottoning on now to how bad Corrie is getting, they're still slating EE but most of them last week said how Corrie was crossing the line now with characters like Cilla and Diggory who you cannot possibly care about.
    its trying to be real! thats what happens in real life. mind games start first before the fists come out! corrie are trying to show what happens so that hopefully someone will recognise whats happening in their own lives, and break the cycle before its too late

It's a rubbish abuse storyline. The worst I've ever seen.
    Bring back rubbish Mel Hutchwright, all is forgiven if this is what I have to be subjected to

i think its pretty good, domestic violence doesnt just happen and is instantly forgotton about. its good they are showning this

It's pathetic, it's been going on for far too long.

Debate over as far as I'm concerned.
    It's offtopic, back on topic:

I feel like the schedulers are taking the pee if you ask me, moving Corrie to suit Celeb Butlins, it's a load of tosh. Mind you ITV itself could soon be facing the chop the amount of flops they've had recently. And they said Aunty Beeb was in a spot of bother, atleast it's got some programmes that are hits and not soaps.
    ITV relies too heavily on it's soaps. You can guarantee EE would be on more than 4 times a week if it was on ITV.

had the EE v corrie war on the BBC boards i don't want another one on here

alan45 started off on EE.

Thread Information