Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedward

Did anyone see them "singing" yesterday on Channel 4 during the day? They were absolutely terrible, I had to turn over!

Jedward reportedly claim to have earned more than £1 million each.

The X Factor duo scored a number two single earlier this year with 'Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)' and have signed a three-album deal with Universal.

When asked about Louis Walsh's claim that the pair would earn the cash, John apparently told the Daily Star: "We already have."

A spokesman for the 'All The Small Things' twins added: "I don’t know the exact figure but they are there.

"Life can’t get much better for them at the moment."

Jedward release their debut album Planet Jedward on July 26.

Somebody must like their music

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-07-2010)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-07-2010)

I hope the single and album get to No. 1

I meet them at a signing recently with my nieces and nephews and they were so friendly and lively

X Factor duo Jedward have debuted at No.1 on the Irish albums chart.

Their debut disc Planet Jedward - on which the identical twin brothers tackle hits by artists as diverse as Robbie Williams, the Beastie Boys and The Undertones - replaces Eminem's Recovery at the summit this week.

The album also features the pair's mash-up of Queen's 'Under Pressure' and Vanilla Ice's 'Ice Ice Baby', which topped the Irish singles chart in February, and their cover of Blink-182's 'All The Small Things', which debuts at number 21 this week.

Behind Jedward and Eminem, Florence and the Machine's Lungs holds steady at three, while Plan B's The Defamation of Strickland Banks rebounds from eleven to seven.

The second-highest new entry of the week comes from Professor Green, who lands at 18 with debut album Alive Till I'm Dead.

Planet Jedward is released in the UK on Monday.

They will enter Big Brother House on Friday

Just as well I don't watch BB then

yea there supposed to be proforming for them!!! seen a article on daily mail website today when wayne met jedward!!! he bumped into the on the street so funny
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Jedward are to launch their own fashion label, it has been revealed.

The Planet Jedward duo's clothing line, called Pop Icons, will be based on the style of artists like Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury, reports The Sun.

Edward Grimes, 18, said: "Fashion is our big passion and our collection will look hot on the catwalk.

"We love the jackets worn by Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury and think everybody will love to wear stuff like that. Our clothes will have lots of bold colours and cool patterns."

On the possibility of modelling their own collection, Grimes added: "We're signed to Next Models so we have experience. We know how to pose and walk, plus we've worked with some big-name photographers."

However, manager Louis Walsh is said to be rushing the release of the clothing line before the twins' fame fizzles out.

A source told the paper: "The boys' 15 minutes of fame are almost up so Louis will try and bring the clothes out quickly.

"The new series of The X Factor starts later this month - which is bound to produce another novelty act. Jedward will just be another forgotten reality TV reject."

Thread Information