Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 1st and 2nd Feb 2010

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I hate victoria

Is Mark's body found already?
    Natasha and Faye will have to go and identify the body yet

Red face Spoilers in one go please!

I think I prefer the original spoilers in one week - and with fewer typos perhaps please ;)

It will be back to the whole week again in future, can't guarantee no typos though

Quote Originally Posted by southlundon View Post
    I think I prefer the original spoilers in one week - and with fewer typos perhaps please ;)
    Blame the typos on ITV com

Hannah and Victoria come to blows

Airs on Monday, February 1 2010 at 19:00 GMT on ITV1

Victoria's brave enough to be Hannah's friend at school and tells Kayleigh to stop giving her a hard time. That night, the Bartons are having dinner at Diane's when Hannah storms out as she's annoyed when Victoria gloats about how fun school is. In the toilets, Hannah receives another text and is furious to discover that Victoria knew who it was all along.

In a blind rage, Hannah lashes out and shoves Victoria's head into the toilet and flushes it. Everyone's gob-smacked at Hannah's actions but when she reveals that Victoria's been bullying her, they're appalled to see the messages on her phone.

Ashamed, Victoria admits that she was forced to send one text and when Andy reveals that they were from Kayeligh's phone, Victoria's left terrified of the consequences to come.

Meanwhile, Natasha's irritated by Maisie's hungover state but chooses to ignore her in favour of comforting Will. At work, Maisie's grateful when Andy is genuinely kind to her, making her feel a little better.

Katie, however, confesses that she and Ryan were worried about her and offers some friendly support, leaving a nonchalant Maisie feeling awkward. How long can Maisie maintain her front?

Elsewhere, Val and Pollard are on a high with the new restaurant doing so well and paying no attention to Val's warnings, Pollard feels that he has a new lease of life.

According to DS there is no Emmerdale on 2nd Feb but two episodes on Thursday, 4th Feb.

Thread Information