Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tampons :D

Tampons :D

Erm just a question about tampons, from all who use them..

I really want to start using them, as towels are starting to annoy a bit lol, and everyone I know uses tampons lol.
    I can't seem to insert it properly. When I do it feels really uncomfortable? I'm thinking it's cos I am weary of them and not relaxed enough.

Any advice to help me try them .

Are you using applicator ones? I would recommend the tampax with the plastic applicator as they slide in better than cardboard. Put the large tube in as far as you can, then push the smaller tube until its completely inside the larger one. When its in the right place you shouldn't be able to feel it.

Relax, if you tense up it will make it harder to insert. Squatting or putting one leg on the side of the bath or toilet may help.
    Thanks CrazyLea

If you aren't already, maybe start off using the smallest size tampon? I found that helped.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I was just going to post that, make sure you have got the right size.

All the above advice is what I would have said too. Perservere with them, because life is easier using tampons than using towels, but at the same time it won't be the end of the world if you can't get on with them.

I found applicator ones really hard to use, so I've always used non- applicator- I just put a bit of lube on the top then push it in.

I always used non-applicator ones and found that changing them after I had a wee was the best time, no lube needed

Okay got my first one in now haha. Don't think it's in properly, I can feel it when I sit down?? Is that wrong haha . Keep thinking it's just gonna come out now lol. :|

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    If its cited right, you shouldn't be able to feel it hun x

Thought not. It's not too badly inserted, I dunno. It's weird haha. Like it's fine when I walk about (yes I walked around the bathroom like prat lmao). But then I came and sat down, and I sit on my legs.. and like i can kinda feel it. Not too much. Hmm.. might go try again in a minute. Is it dangerous if I leave it for a minute lol. Til I can be bothered to get up?

Thread Information