Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tina Carter

EastEnders star Luisa Bradshaw-White has revealed that her character Tina Carter will try to settle down with girlfriend Tosh as they make plans to start a family together.

The actress hinted that the couple will be staying together for the foreseeable future, despite Tina's connection with Walford returnee Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy).

Tina has been developing a close bond with Sonia, but currently appears to be committed to her relationship with Tosh (Rebecca Scroggs) following their recent reunion.

Discussing the storyline on ITV's This Morning today (May 20), Bradshaw-White was asked whether Tina and Sonia's spark will develop further.

She replied: "No, not this year. I've heard rumours, but I've got my girlfriend and we're going to have a baby. Well, we're going to try!"

The actress also admitted that she was always reluctant to consider signing up for EastEnders before the role of Tina came along.

"I did Grange Hill for four years and Holby City for four years at the same studio," she explained. "I always would say, 'I can't do EastEnders - too many cameras, too quick, too many episodes, too famous'.

"Then I became a mum and I really chilled out. I got older and it's the easiest job I've done."

EastEnders star Luisa Bradshaw-White has revealed that fans want her character Tina Carter to end up with Sonia Jackson.

Tina is currently in a relationship with firefighter Tosh, but viewers know that she recently shared a kiss with new friend Sonia (Natalie Cassidy).

Speaking to Inside Soap, she said: "People like the idea of Tina and Sonia, but there is some good stuff between Tina and Tosh when things are going well for them.

"When it's all going right, you can see they've got something really good."

Bradshaw-White also admitted that she and Rebecca Sproggs (Tosh) struggled to get the relationship right at first due to the fact the characters had been together a long time off-screen.

She said: "It took a while for Rebecca and I to get Tosh and Tina's relationship right, because they have been together and were already in love when Tosh arrived. We've not actually seen them falling in love on-screen.

"That's quite hard to do so it took a while for us to get to know each other. But now we do and it's so lovely, just really easy. Rebecca's so good at what she does."

Speaking about working closely with Cassidy, Bradshaw-White added: "I used to watch EastEnders when Natalie was on the show originally, but I was never fazed by the prospect of working with her because she's such a lovely person.

"Additionally, we didn't have to fake a past relationship for Tina and Sonia, so it was all a lot more straightforward between us. Natalie is hilarious and she's so easy to work with. It's an absolute delight to share any scene with her."

Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-05-2014 at 14:59.

Actress Luisa Bradshaw-White just revealed on tv interview that Mick (Danny Dyer) will be revealed as her nephew not her brother in coming weeks.........

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vcdg84 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-06-2014), sarah c (09-06-2014)

looks like a abuse storyline with tosh beating tina

EastEnders star Luisa Bradshaw-White has married her long-term partner Annette Yeo.

The pair entered into a civil partnership in 2006, but decided to get married following the legalisation of same-sex marriage in the UK last year.

Bradshaw-White, who plays Tina Carter in the BBC soap, confirmed on her Twitter account today (July 21) that the wedding had taken place.

Speaking about the occasion previously, Bradshaw-White said: "We know we're going to grow old together - I don't want anyone else.

"We're getting married because we legally can now."

She also previously confirmed that the couple's two daughters would be bridesmaids at the ceremony.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/

EastEnders star Luisa Bradshaw-White has revealed that there is a "huge" story coming up for her character Tina Carter.

Tina has been fairly quiet on screen ever since her relationship with Sonia Fowler broke down last year, leaving her to take over the full time care for her mum Sylvie.

However, Luisa has hinted that could all be about to change as there are big things in the pipeline for Tina. Exciting!

Speaking to Inside Soap, she said: "There are huge things coming up, and it's full on for Tina - but that's all I can say for now. It's really busy at the moment but I like it. It's kind of crazy, but very exciting."

The teaser about Tina will be welcomed by fans of the Carters, who have understandably grown concerned about what lies ahead for the family with half of them now off screen.

Following the exits of Nancy, Linda and Lee came the news that Danny Dyer will be taking a brief break from his role as Mick (although it now looks like he'll be back on Albert Square before we know it).

But Luisa has an idea to fix the problem - bring back Tina's daughter Zsa Zsa, who appeared on the show in 2010 before Tina arrived.

"I'd like it if Tina's daughter Zsa Zsa were to come back," Luisa said. "Now that Tina is maturing, it would be interesting to see how she'd deal with looking after her child, and how it would all play out now Zsa Zsa is grown up.

"I've never actually met [Zsa Zsa actress] Emer Kenny but we do follow each other on Twitter."

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2017)

does she kill sylvie help her die

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (18-03-2017)

can we expect tina to be up duffy by woody

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Rear window (29-04-2017)

knocks down janet and sleeps with billy

Thread Information