Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebrity...2010

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    viewers did not love the cheeky chappie. He was a pain the backside.
    I would love to see him in the jungle... I like Chico!! a million times better than Jordan or Jedward... at least he will be a laugh
    Super Mod

Anyone is better than Jordan!

Why call it I'm a celebrity and not have celebrities, I mean Mitch Winehouse is a black cab driver

Mel B is set to star in 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'

The Spice Girls singer is reportedly set to fly out to the Australian jungle to compete in the gruelling reality show, where celebrities have to camp and compete against each other in Bushtucker Trials - where they can win meals for their peers.

TV bosses reportedly decided to sign up Mel, real name Melanie Brown, because she is known for being outspoken.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Mel B will make explosive television. She's got a gob on her and she speaks her mind.

"She is quite a force to be reckoned with, so heaven help the celebs - and the wildlife."

However, Mel will have to get over her fear of snakes quickly if reports are true.

The 35-year-old star has apparently been offered £150,000 (€170,000) to take part in the series, which has seen a number of explosive contestants over the years, as it launches next month.

Back in 2004, viewers watched on as former glamour model Katie Price and pop star Peter Andre fell in love in front of the TV cameras.

However, they divorced in 2009, and Katie returned to the jungle last year.

Both have vowed not to take part in the competition again, although Katie's new husband Alex Reid hasn't ruled out competing himself.

'I'm A Celeb...' will air on ITV next month and will be hosted by presenting duo Ant and Dec.

Linford Christie has reportedly agreed to take part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The Olympic gold medallist is believed to have signed a deal worth £80,000 to compete on the ITV reality show, which begins in just over three weeks' time.

A source told The Sun that the sprinter is particularly looking forward to the programme's Bushtucker Trials.

They said: "Linford's very excited about the jungle. He's ultra competitive and is dying to win as many tasks as he can.

"As an athlete, Linford's used to bland food like skinless chicken and boiled rice, so he's been experimenting with a few more flavours to get him in the mood. Obviously he won't be trying testicles or things like that, so he'll still be in for a big shock."

Production staff are already working on the series at the show's base in Queensland, Australia, but presenters Ant and Dec are only expected to fly out in a fortnight.

Other celebrities linked with the upcoming series include John Leslie, Chico and the Chuckle Brothers.

I think Jedward have been asked to go in to the jungle also

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I think Jedward have been asked to go in to the jungle also
    and left there
    Super Mod

'M A CELEBRITY bosses have unveiled this year's grisly bushtucker delicacy - crocodile's BUM.
    They have been scratching their heads for weeks over what "delight" to serve up.
    And a show source said yesterday: "Every year presents a new challenge as we want to give them something absolutely horrendous.

"So we're going to serve up a crocodile's bum. It will probably be cooked to some degree as it might be dangerous to eat raw. But it will certainly be disgusting."
    Fish eyes, camel testicle and cockroaches have been on the menu.
    And many fans say Joe Swash clinched victory in 2008 by eating a croc's willy.
    The bum idea isn't totally new.
    Last year, glamour girl Jordan chomped a kangaroo's backside - but she declined to eat the animal's testicle.
    Meanwhile this year's jungle camp in Australia has been trashed by gale force winds and rain.
    A production source said: "At first we thought we'd need wellies, but it now looks like we'd be better off with a boat."
    The ITV show, hosted by Ant and Dec, kicks-off next month.
    The Sun revealed yesterday that former sprinter Linford Christie had signed up.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz12y22FPrI

X FACTOR favourite Stacey Solomon has been signed up for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - because bosses love her BABBLING.
    The Essex girl, 21, came third in last year's talent series and won fans with her goofy verbal diarrhoea and squeals of "Oh my god!".
    It is believed she is picking up £50,000 from ITV to get stuck into gruesome Bush Tucker trials which will include having to eat CROCODILE BOTTOM.
    A source told The Sun: "Stacey is a great signing. Everyone loved her on The X Factor last year because she just gets so over-excited.
    "She'll be amazing in the jungle. Can you imagine her face if she eats a nice slice of crocodile bum?"
    The insider added; "She's also going to look great in a bikini. She's got a fabulous body."
    Single mum Stacey lives with her parents and son Zach, two, will stay with them while she is in Oz.
    Sprinter Linford Christie and presenter Gail Porter have also signed, but the rest of the line-up has not been finalised.
    Filming begins in three weeks.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz135HTme5x

She is so going to get voted to do all the bush tucker trials.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information