Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebrity...2010

I'm A Celebrity...2010

Psychic Sally Morgan has called for Yvette Fielding and Derek Acorah to appear on this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Morgan confirmed rumours that producers have asked her to go into the jungle.

"I've been asked every year!" she said. "I'd really love to do it. I never watch it either but my daughter said that on ITV2 they said they wanted the viewers to vote who they most want in the jungle and I was number one out of ten!"

Asked who should would like to be in the jungle with, she replied: "I'd like Derek Acorah in there too! Can you imagine, Yvette Fielding as well?

"I would have loved George Hamilton, that was really rotten they had him this year. Wasn't he a sweetie? I would like to go in the jungle with a load of really young people - I don't want anyone over 50!"

Morgan's new series Psychic Sally: On The Road begins Tuesday, January 19 on Living.

DS

they dont even think about it until later on ..ant said in an interview in 2008
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Ex-England goalkeeper Peter Shilton is considering taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity....

The football star, who still holds the record for the most England international caps ahead of David Beckham, said that he would not rule out a trip to the jungle later this year.

A source told DS: "Peter would love to tackle the jungle but the thought of bushucker trials is currently putting him off."

Former football stars Rodney Marsh, John Fashanu and Neil Ruddock have previously taken part in the ITV1 show.

Shilton's recent TV appearances include Let's Dance For Sport Relief, where he performed alongside Jason Cundy.

The sports legend is currently promoting his England World Cup song 'We're England Underneath', which he recorded with Thomas Spencer-Wortley at Abbey Road Studios. The track, which features fans from every team in the English football league, is released on April 24.

ITV is planning a £20 million revamp of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, according to reports.

The channel is looking to bring in more high-profile celebrities for the next series and extend the length of time they spend in the jungle, says The Sun.

The reality show, which enters its tenth series this November, will also be filmed in HD for the first time.

A source said: "Television as a whole may be suffering from budget cuts, but everyone is determined to spend whatever it takes to make I'm A Celeb a success.

"Given that spend, and the sort of celebrities we're hoping to attract this year, it's certainly worth adding on a few extra days for the increased advertising and sponsorship revenue we can attract.

"HD is now a must for all our big shows, but it will cost another £500,000 to do it in Australia."

Reports yesterday linked John Terry's wife, Toni, with an appearance on the upcoming series.

They never have high-profile celebs, I think theyve tried but can never get them, id a celeb has seen the show, you cant blame them!

Is Peter Andre going in this year as he couldnt last year?

The producers of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! are reportedly hoping to sign up more controversial contestants for this year's series.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, show bosses want "nasty" celebrities to cause drama in the jungle and wind up viewers.

A source said: "This year there won’t just be one bad egg, there will be a basketful. In the past we’ve always put one person in the mix who’s going to be the troublemaker. Well this year, it’s going to be a rogues’ gallery of baddies.

"We have all come to realise that we won’t get another Jordan and Peter love story or any sex. We have more chance of ‘war’ than ‘phwoarr’. So viewers can just sit back and watch the insults fly."

The new series, which is fronted by Ant and Dec, is scheduled to air on ITV1 in November.

Ex-football chairman Simon Jordan and Mitch Winehouse have reportedly been approached for I'm A Celebrity....

According to the Sunday Mirror, Big Brother star 'nasty' Nick Bateman is also on the producers' wishlist for the new series.

The latest rumours follow reports that the ITV1 show is cutting back on the budget it has to pay the celebrities to enter the jungle.

"With the move into HD, the cupboard is bare and talent bookers have to think out of the box," said a source. "They are focusing on less bankable stars, and stars' relations or ex-lovers."

Contestants taking part this year will apparently take home £20,000 for a maximum three weeks of work.

X FACTOR novelty act Chico is making his TV comeback - on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

The cheesy singer, who reached The X Factor quarter finals in 2005, will join the jungle gang in November's new series.

An insider said: "Viewers loved Chico's cheeky chappie ways during X Factor and producers are sure they will love him even more in the jungle.

"His happy charm will also be a big boost for the other celebrities as they deal with the hardships of jungle life."

Welsh-born Chico, 39, who was once a goat herd in Morocco, has become one of X Factor's highest earners, pulling in more than £1million since 2005.

He went on to have a UK No1 single with It's Chico Time in 2006.

Others rumoured to be in the frame for ITV1's I'm A Celeb include Wayne Rooney's hooker Jenny Thompson and Page 3 beauty Rhian Sugden.

The Sun

viewers did not love the cheeky chappie. He was a pain the backside.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information