Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 30 Jan 2010

Casualty Spoilers 30 Jan 2010

Saturday 30 January
    8.30-9.20pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

It's a day of high tension as the young doctors try desperately to impress, with mixed fortunes, in the F2s' exam, as the medical drama continues.

May is given a pep talk by her father, Eddie, and is shocked when he hands her an envelope with the exam questions inside in order to help her along her way. And all the F2s are rattled when Jordan reveals that the exam will also include a day-long assessment, overseen by Henry.

Yuki falters while treating Seb, a seriously ill teenager, but redeems himself when he comes up with a brilliant diagnosis. However, when he bravely tells a packed meeting that Seb told him he no longer wants to receive treatment, Henry orders him out of the room.

Over-confident Lenny, meanwhile, is disappointed to be stuck in cubicles and, determined to impress, orders a series of tests for elderly patient Chick. However, he is distressed when the tests reveal something sinister and tries in vain to persuade his patient to accept treatment.

May initially impresses Henry when surgeon Sarah Evans is rushed to the ED having collapsed in theatre, but she fails to chase up a test result which puts Sarah in danger. She is then horrified to discover that her father and Sarah seem unusually close. When Eddie insists he wants someone more qualified than May to treat Sarah, May is shattered. But will her lack of confidence tempt her to take a peek at the exam questions?

Meanwhile, there's more heartbreak for the team as baby Harry is laid to rest and Ruth finally gathers the courage to tell Jay that she loves him – but is it too late?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-01-2010)

Baby Harry's funeral

Aww no! It cant be too late

I'm sure it isn't.

I have one word for Sarah Evans - Karma.

I hope May doesn't cheat...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Ruth finally gathers the courage to tell Jay that she loves him – but is it too late?
    Awwww cute . I don't think it will be too late. Jay loves Ruth tooooo .

I hate it though when they - is it too late?

Haha dramatic isn't it .
    *Uses trailer man voice* "Is it too late?" "Why yes, it's 12 midnight, go away"

Okay having a bit of a weird 5 mins here.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Haha dramatic isn't it .
    *Uses trailer man voice* "Is it too late?" "Why yes, it's 12 midnight, go away"

Okay having a bit of a weird 5 mins here.

its just annoying me now, cos it sort of implies its not going to happen

Hm I think they just put it there to make you think "OH MY GOSH IT'S GONG TO BE TOO LATE"... when really, they know that it's not going to be too late. Or or or or or maybe it WILL be too late, but like just as Ruth is getting in her car/cab/erm other form of transport or walking, Jay will be like ACTUALLY, I LOVE HER TOO! And he will run after her, and they will kiss in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Hm I think they just put it there to make you think "OH MY GOSH IT'S GONG TO BE TOO LATE"... when really, they know that it's not going to be too late. Or or or or or maybe it WILL be too late, but like just as Ruth is getting in her car/cab/erm other form of transport or walking, Jay will be like ACTUALLY, I LOVE HER TOO! And he will run after her, and they will kiss in the rain
    Awwww! why did you say in the rain, thats like the perfect scene!!!

Thread Information