Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumour Re Archie's Killer

Rumour Re Archie's Killer

I was reading on another site that the killer was Sean. Apparently he returned on Christmas Day to see Amy, overheard Bradley and Archie arguing about Stacey's rape and became incensed. He waits till Bradley leaves and then kills Archie.

How probable does everyone think this is? I'm sure Sean swore never to return unless it had to do with Roxy's exit??

Also I think I would feel very let down after them building up half the cast for the Whodunnit only to find out they had brought in an outsider.

What are the thoughts on the above - outsider or cast member?

im sorry but i dont believe that rumour at all
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I am sure that we would have read more about Rob K being back on the set of EE, the spoilers would be overflowing with that information. I think that is somebody's wishful thinking rather than reality.

Who knew Sam was coming back no one so maybe it was top secret

I think it is possible that they could keep Sean Slater being the murderer under wraps because he needn't appear until the live episode, when all will be revealed. That would mean that he'd never be on set filming in advance.

Saying that, I don't think he is the killer.

sounds too far fetched even for EE
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I doubt it is Sean but he is favourite in the betting, or at least before tonights episode (prices are getting updated), he does have a motive though, wasn't it Archie who put the DNA test papers into his x-mas cracker to show him the kid wasn't his

Sean Slater is now the odds-on favourite to be revealed as Archie Mitchell's killer in tomorrow's climactic edition of EastEnders.

Bookmaker William Hill has slashed its odds on Sean being the murderer to 4/7 following a flurry of bets from punters.

The troubled character's strong showing in the betting comes despite the fact that he has been off screen since January 2009 following Rob Kazinsky's decision to quit the role.

Meanwhile, Janine Butcher's love interest Ryan Malloy - played by Neil McDermott - remains second favourite in the betting at 11/2.

Jack Branning (Scott Maslen) and Walford legend Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor) are joint third favourites with odds of 9/1.

In a statement, William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said over 5,000 bets have been received in the past 24 hours and that a total of £1 million could be gambled on the outcome by the time the market closes.

He added: "The BBC have done a brilliant job keeping everyone guessing as we have taken bets on 24 different members of the cast, but the absent Sean Slater has been today's big gamble."

The killer's identity will finally be revealed to viewers in tomorrow night's live 25th anniversary episode.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-02-2010)

So Sean is the fav now

it was Stacy Slater yes Stacy's is pregnant by Archie's baby or is it someone else

Thread Information