Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dannii Minogue 'pregnant with first child'

I never saw her in those ads

Dannii Minogue is expecting a baby girl, Kris Smith has reportedly let slip.

The model was at a charity event in Australia when he accidentally revealed the child's sex, The Mirror reports.

"There's been a few sleepless nights but it will be all worth it to see her beautiful little face," he said.

Smith and Minogue know the sex but have been keeping it a secret ahead of their first child's expected arrival in July.

Dannii Minogue has become a mum for the first time.

The 'X Factor' judge gave birth to a baby son, Ethan Edward Smith, at a hospital in Melbourne yesterday.

In a statement, her representative said: ”Kris Smith and Dannii Minogue are thrilled to announce the arrival of Ethan Edward Smith on 5th July 2010.

”Mother and baby are doing well and Dad is very proud. They request their privacy at this special time to adjust as new parents.”

Dannii had taken time off from this year's 'X Factor' auditions so that she could return to Australia ahead of the birth.

It's been reported that the six finalists in her category will be flown out to Melbourne in order to delay her return to the UK for the final stages of the programme.

Dannii's sister Kylie is believed to be planning to fly out to see the new arrival later this month.

Aww congrats to them to them both
    Lovely name

Congrats, yes, it is a nice name

Aw congratulations to Dannii & Kris on their new arrival, and to Auntie Kylie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Dannii Minogue reportedly had to scrap plans for a home birth after a health scare.

The X Factor judge had planned to deliver the baby in her East Melbourne mansion but complications meant she was rushed into the Royal Women's Hospital as a precaution, reports The Mirror.

The singer and partner Kris Smith waited 48 hours before announcing the arrival of their first child, Ethan Edward Smith, yesterday morning.

"It was touch and go for a while but thankfully it all worked out fine," a source told the Daily Star.

Dannii's sister Kylie was apparently kept up to date as she launched her new album Aphrodite in Ibiza.

"It's ironic that she was in Ibiza when Ethan was born - that was where Dannii and Kris first met and fell in love," an insider said. "She had hoped the little one would have held on for a week so she could be there at the birth, but Ethan had his own plans."

Minogue's spokesperson confirmed that both mother and baby are doing well.

I thought she was having a girl?

Oh well congrats to Dannii!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information