Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dannii Minogue 'pregnant with first child'

Dannii Minogue 'pregnant with first child'

X Factor judge Dannii Minogue is expecting her first child, reports have claimed.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Minogue was spotted with a baby bump earlier this week as she left a private maternity hospital in Melbourne with boyfriend Kris Smith.

Meanwhile, sources have told The Mirror that the 38-year-old is "over the moon" and has shared her news with family members.

One insider said: "Dannii thought the time was right to start trying for a baby. The whole family are delighted for her - especially [sister] Kylie, who is so excited about having a little niece or nephew.

"Dannii really doesn't know what this means in terms of X Factor. The show is the last thing on her mind right now."

It is thought that the star is due to give birth in the summer, when the ITV1 show's audition rounds usually take place.

A source explained: "At present, she's not even thinking that far ahead. She is over the moon at being pregnant and can't stop smiling."

Minogue started dating Smith in 2008 after they met in Ibiza. She later described the former rugby player as "the one" and confirmed that she had "never been happier".

DS

aww thats really great news for her.

Thats good so she will not be around for X Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Thats good so she will not be around for X Factor
    I doubt she'd have been back anyway to be honest

Congrats to her!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

awww yay Danni, a new little baba, I hope this doesnt put her plans for a new albumn back!

Dannii Minogue has confirmed that she is expecting a baby with model Kris Smith.

Rumours surfaced online last week that the Australian pop singer was pregnant, but Minogue denied the allegations, which came before her 12-week scan.

The X Factor judge has been dating the former rugby player since 2008 and there have been frequent rumours about the pair getting wed.

On her Twitter page today, Minogue wrote: "Woo hoo I'm gonna be a mummy! :-)"

"Dannii and Kris are very excited and can't wait to start their family in 2010," the pair's rep told Australian newspaper the Herald Sun.

"Rumours and stories surfaced across the weekend about Dannii being pregnant and having already had her 12-week scan. These stories were incorrect. Dannii had her 12-week scan this week and was given the results today with the all clear to make an announcement."

Minogue is expecting her first child in July, but it is not clear yet whether this means she will have to withdraw from this year's X Factor, which begins shooting in the summer.

aaaw bless i'm really happy for her

congratulations to her and partner

Aww congrats to her

Aw congratulataions to Dannii and Kris.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information