Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 23 Jan 2010

Casualty Spoilers 23 Jan 2010

Last Roll Of The Dice
    Saturday 23 January
    8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

While Adam keeps waiting by Jessica's bedside, life goes on in the Emergency Department with exams approaching for the increasingly stressed F2s, as the medical drama continues.

When May fails to impress Ruth and makes a clinical error, Ruth unleashes a barrage of anger on her mentee. Feeling low and worried May retaliates, resulting in a furious Ruth sending her home. Lenny can't believe his luck – with May having such a rough time and Yuki unexpectedly missing, it looks like the Fellowship is in the bag.

Still raw from her confession about the abortion, Ruth has a heated conversation about May with Jay, during which he tells Ruth that she should try and be more empathetic. Brought up short by this, Ruth pays May a visit at home, where she is horrified to see May slumped in a chair, with an open bottle of wine and some pills nearby.

The Ambulance Trust has made its decision in Polly's tribunal about Alistair's death, but she doesn't care either way; too scarred by events, she is determined to resign anyway. Jeff and Dixie blame each other and set out to do everything they can to change her mind.

After a long shift, the team head off to five-a-side football practice. Yuki is in disappointing form, but Charlie is delighted to be selected, despite his fitness levels. But his smile soon disappears when Shona arrives looking for the errant Louis. She has some big, life-changing news for Charlie and his son.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

AmzH4 (07-01-2010), CrazyLea (07-01-2010), freckleface (07-01-2010), phantomreviewer (22-01-2010), tammyy2j (10-01-2010)

Looks like a good week.

Who is Shona though?

Who is Shona?

I can't believe that they're going down the suicide path again with an F2. I wouldn't mind if it was Ruth who attempted suicide again or an interesting character but May just bores me.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I quite like May. I do feel sorry for her a bit. I don't like Lenny. I like Yuki.
    Though I do think they are the most incompetent F2's we've ever seen . Though they are getting better.

I Was looking on the bbc one casualty and it said that may tells ruth some home truths to ruth so why wuld may then go and try and kill herslf that is just dumb different if it was ruth cos she has done it before but may is just boring ! x

Oh blimey!
    But May just isn't the type...
    Last week Nick congratulated her for cutting the aorta (?) during Jess's operation.
    Ruthneeds to take time off...poor May, they both need to learn from eachother, Ruth needs to take a leaf out of Mays book regarding patient care and being nice e.t.c.
    May needs to study harder and take a leaf out of Ruths book with that. They could be friends...lol unlikely!
    Bet Ruth feels bad about this though :/
    I like May though she is the only kinda realistic one apart from the whole suicide thing though that is a bit far.
    I think Lenny should've been long gone, and Yuki is adorable but not doctor material, May is the only one that could do it...it's impossible to get a heart and be sympathetic/empathetic with patients but May has that it's easier to learn and study hard e.t.c. So May could do it.
    Why don't they just throw a spanner in the works and let one of the unknown F2s have it (not May Lenny or Yuki) but we all know BBC wont do that!

Shona? I think that could be Louis girlfriend? Life changing news-she is pregnant with Louis child? Nahh to far fetched me thinks...
    Perhpas she is a doctor and has come to tell Louis he has something (a disease?)
    That would be life changing?

I hope Jess wakes up soon...it will be dramatic when Adam tels her the news.

And I reckon Polly will stay...

I think BBC are like see how much drama we can shove in this episode...they seem to be revisiting all the current story lines here normally they will just stick with one or two per ep. But here they have got Polly/Alistair stuff, Jess' accident, Ruth/Jay, F2sy stuff, Charlie/Louis and plus the whole new thing of Mays attempted suicide!

It's gonna be a big 'un!

Shona? I think that could be Louis girlfriend? Life changing news-she is pregnant with Louis child? Nahh to far fetched me thinks...
    Perhpas she is a doctor and has come to tell Louis he has something (a disease?)
    That would be life changing?
    Hmm if it is Louis' girlfriend, then I think you may be right with the prgnant thing Deffo life changing for both Charlie and Louis

i wish may does die. I really can't stand her! I just wanna give her a good slap round the face! jeeesh.
    at least ruth and jay are talking, even if its heated.

but if May gets inbetween them i will have to shoot her!

Shonas that girl that Charlie walked in on them having sex in the on-call room.
    Last edited by sophie-sweeti; 07-01-2010 at 17:20.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sophie-sweeti For This Useful Post:

AmzH4 (07-01-2010), CrazyLea (07-01-2010)

Oooo interesting week

Thread Information