Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracy Barlow

yeah - give the baby to Steve.

i didn't think she will get back in time before Derdire and Ken got home. i thought she was going to stay over at Chariles for the night.

I hope Tracy gets her commeupance soon

well if she actually does this and says they can even give her to social services, i assume Steve will be straight on this and have their court case for Amy's custody re-opened?

do you think tracy's just being twisted by charlie like shelley was or do you think she's just being her bitchy self?

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    do you think tracy's just being twisted by charlie like shelley was or do you think she's just being her bitchy self?
    Well i am not sure tbh, because i was quite shocked that Charlie said she could move in but leave Amy behind and Tracy went along with it. I thought Tracy would stand by her daughter no matter how bitchy she was. I was obviously wrong but Charlie could be using his manipulative ways once again.

Tracy Luv's FINAL goodbye!

Actress Kate Ford - Corrie's superbitch Tracy Barlow - has threatened to leave the soap for a second year running.

Kate, 28, decided to to leave Weatherfield last year but show executives lured her back with the promise of jucier storylines.

According to the News of the World, Kate has again insisted that she will bow out next year when her contract expires.

Her future with the Street is, however, still uncertain as producers are reportedly creating a lucrative pay packet in a bid to keep her.

A Corrie spokesman told DS: "Kate is contracted until next Spring so she's with us for the foreseeable future."

If Kate carries out her threat she will join a long list of principle characters who will disappear from Britain's most famous Street over the next year. Others who have indicated that they will be waving goodbye include: Bradley Walsh (Danny Baldwin), Debra Stephenson (Frankie Baldwin), Richard Fleeshman (Craig Harris), Ray Fearon (Nathan Cooper), Susie Blake (Bev Unwin), Ian Redford (Keith), Eric Potts (Diggory Compton), Emma Stansfield (Ronnie Clayton), Sally Lindsay (Shelley Unwin), Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby) and John Savident (Fred Elliot).

Some, however, have indicated they are simply taking a break and expect to return to the soap at a later date.

i thought she was leaving this year

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    i thought she was leaving this year
    she said she would, but the producers offered her storylines with bill ward (charlie) so she decided to stay...but now she has obviosuly changed her mind (again)

I heard she was going to leave last Christmas, but good on Corrie producers for keeping her! I think she's a great asset to the show, so i hope she decides not to leave and Corrie producers persaude her to stay again, i am sure they can produce more bitchy/scandal storylines for Kate to get her teeth stuck into!!

Thread Information